+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Take care @Sharlie and enjoy a nice warm holiday! Great idea. Xx

afm I don't actually get my harmony results til Tuesday week, but thanks for the well wishes. @SleepyDude I decided to do the harmony test because it's more accurate than the normal nt test (which I'm doing too). Mainly so hopefully I can avoid having a cvs, like I did with dd when she returned a really high risk for downs (I think it was one in 13 chance). It has a really small false positive, if it comes back high risk it's 99.9% accurate.
    You don't need a referral, but they said to me to get a referral for a dating scan and gave me a scan for free on the day. Mainly because it cost $570 with nothing back from Medicare. You can find out the gender but we're going for a surprise this time. With dd after having the cvs I had to find out- the whole process was soooo traumatic.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

SleepyDude  (18-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm 6w1d today and morning sickness has well and truly kicked in. Had a small amount the last few days but today it has fully hit. Don't know how I am going to get through the day at work.

How is everyone else feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bellydance,

Im 7 weeks and 3 days and are starting to feel odd. Like I've been on a boat and it's swaying. In the arvo I feel way worse. I'm also on an immune protocol so have been told it masks some symptoms. No spew yet but I reckon it will happen.
    I'm also suffering anxiety due to my previous looses. So wonder if it's all mixing around. So I'm taking it one day at a time FX

Have you tired ginger ale or some sweet biscutts to snack on ? I've found those have helped some.
    Hope you can get some relief .

Good luck@Frogpossum with your test results. I've been reading up on it and does sound way better than than the other CVS.
    Best wishes x

Monday blah just wrong

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (21-07-2014),frogpossum  (21-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @francesthecat I can understand where you are coming from with the anxiety. After my last two pregnancies ending in m/c I'm also taking this one each day at a time.
    Today was the first day that I felt really terrbile. Still no actual spew but some dry reatching over the toilet. I actually wished I would spew as I thought it might make me feel better. Other days it's just been a bit of queasiness but today I felt soo sick right up until about lunch time. I'll have to investigate ginger ale and biscuits. Been feeling better for a couple of hours and now tiredness is starting to set in! Even though I have been feeling awful today it is making me happy as I never had any MS or this level of tiredness with my other pregnancies so I think it is a good sign and maybe just maybe this one might stick around

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance gingernut biscuits have been my saviour!! No substitute either as dh found out!! I usually can't stand the taste of ginger but I can tolerate these!! Lucky as they have been my dinner for quite a few nights

8. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (21-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just wondering how you calculate how far along you are when you used ivf? Do you just go from LMP like normal or do you count from EPU and add 2 weeks or do you count from transfer??

It's only going to make a couple of days difference but I'm interested to know what you have all done?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a quick question... ANyone using any good apps out there... So many and just wanted to see what ya ladies might be using?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @phee83 google ivf edd calculator there are ones that let you use ET or EPU. That's what I did and came up with the same date that my clinic later told me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Bellydance - I had been calculating from lmp but then my cycle was not quite right because on day 2 fs said my lining was where he wanted it for day 6 so that we were going to pretend I'm day 6 and start injections! Based on the calculators from EPU I'm a little further along, 5w4d.

My last mc happened at 5w3d so it's good to be past that point already!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @phee83 I think EPU is more accurate than lmp. When does that make youy edd?