+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @OIC pubic symphysis pain is awful isn't it! I'm very quickly getting over it. I felt like I was coping well up until a couple of weeks ago when I think I've acquired every annoying pregnancy symptom! Of course I want them to stay put for as long as possible but I'm really looking forward to having them out! I think I've forgotten what it is like to be comfortable/pain free!

One of the twins has their placenta at the front so I don't feel too much movement from her, but her brother certainly makes up for it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Like others I am having some end stage symptoms. Had a very hard day on Sunday as I was tired, hub was sitting very low and I had lots of braxton hicks. Eased off on Monday but if I do anything physical I start getting BH again. I'm not sleeping well either so that is not helping. As much as I am nearly ready for this little one to make her appearance I have two things that I want to get to on the weekend so I'm hoping for her to come after Sunday. 39 weeks tomorrow, eeeep!

@OIC and @phee83 I've been having some pubis symphysis pain as well - mostly rolling over in bed and when first getting up. Yowzers, but it's not nice.

Hope those twins stay in a bit longer phee.
    @frogpossum Maybe a sign bub is ready to come. 13 days (or sooner) doesn't sound long at all. Good luck! How are the Barney Rubble feet going?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Leafy For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Leafy my barney rubble feet are here to stay, well at least until bubs comes. I must admit I am kinda amazed at how rectangular they are!
    Im not sure if I'll go early or not- dh has his citizenship ceremony on Australia Day and is convinced my waters will break during in the ceremony! Ha he's probably right- I told him to make sure he finishes the ceremony then meet me at the hospital!
    I am still carrying high but I think that's due more to the fact baby's head can't fit any lower in my pelvis- try as it might! I also here you all with the pubis pain, rolling over in bed is an unbelievable painful ordeal now!
    Not long for the first babies now!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, trying to be thankful for all of the symptoms that I don't have, e.g. Swelling and itchy stretchies @Soques, and Barney Rubble feet @frogpossum, but it's hard not to get a bit down when in pain and can hardly walk.

Yep, turning over in bed etc (therefore limited sleep), and those first few steps to the loo in the night are horrendous!
    But not much longer to go, and I should be thankful for the down time before the huge life changing event!
    @frogpossum......wanna show us ya feet? Not long now!
    @phee83 hang in there! You're doing an awesome job growing two little humans!!!
    @Leafy what do BHs feel like? 39 weeks! Congratulations! Hope she stays put til after Sunday, but looking forward to your announcement! Exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @OIC I am also in the same boat with @frogpossum Barnie Rubble feet as well... Wearing compression socks at night to help get them to normal by morning... And still itchy...

Hear you on the painful steps to take a pee... But I am just thinking only 10 weeks to go... 10 weeks to go...

Well baby shower tomorrow... Very excited.

Love you all, now have to try and sleep through a thunder storm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    35 weeks here! Rented a capsule in the end from kidsquip in Perth.

My wife is trying to enjoy her last couple of weeks of pregnancy. Pedicure and facial today, prenatal swimming Monday, then a manicure somewhere there too!

Good luck everyone can't wait for news and pictures to flow in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my baby shower yesterday and it was a big hit. Played a couple of cute games and chatted. Was really nice...

I have finally reached the 30s - 30 weeks today... Last in the thread on due dates... So I look forward to being well informed about everything before it's my turn

Oh btw not sure I said anything but the general hospital is a much better place for me to be and I am so happy I changed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques I'm glad your baby shower was loads of fun and your happy with the hospital. Welcome to the 30's too lol!!
    Afm I can no longer sleep! Have very little interest in food (except weetbix) which I had at 5 o'clock this morning after being awake since 2! I am really ready to meet this baby and have my body back to myself! I feel like all I do at the moment is whinge and whine! I did try and get a Brazilian done yesterday but kept nearly fainting so ended up with a slightly neater Tasmanian!! At least it's all clear around my scar, but I think the poor lady doing it will never recover!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum I understand the trouble sleeping. I'm not a Brazilian girl myself but I can understand how the beautician would be unnerved by some-one nearly fainting. I have to get DH to "trim the hedges" as I can't see anything in the area!
    @SleepyDude sounds like your wife is on the right track. I meant to get in a pedicure but it never happened.
    @Soques it's so great that you are happy with the hospital. It would not be so nice going somewhere to have your baby when you are not entirely comfortable. Especially your first!
    @OIC I must admit that I am just assuming that what I am feeling is braxton hicks. I know its not real contractions because those were very obvious to me last time. What I am getting is sudden tightening all over my abdomen. It's quite strong but not painful and goes away if I sit down.

Now that I have been able to do the things on the weekend that I wanted I am totally ready for this baby to come out. Given that just walking brings on braxton hicks for me I am planning lots of long walks every day that this baby has not made an appearance. Come on baby!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leafy For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (18-01-2015),OIC  (19-01-2015),SleepyDude  (19-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Off to do my gTT this morning... Bit late due to change in hospitals... Week 30