+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Getting very close to christmas now- I'm finding it very hard being so busy!
    I had my growth scan yesterday and then saw the ob (who was in a much better mood and much more helpful). Bubs is looking big in the 90th-95th percentile. But he said I can still try for my vbac- really depends on my cervix and what the midwives say. Bubs is head down and although it could still turn, looks pretty comfortable. My placenta has moved up to the back so that's looking. Am so ready for this baby to come now.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (12-12-2014),SleepyDude  (11-12-2014),Soques  (14-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
    Due Dates

Two mummys - 17th Jan
    Leafy - 23rd Jan girl
    frogpossum - 5th Feb (CS 29th Jan)
    SleepyDude - 21st Feb
    butterfli - 5th March
    bel2466 - 6th March (CS possibly Feb) girl
    Bellydance - 15th March
    phee83 (twins) - 20th March (possibly 27th Feb)
    Soques - 29th March boy

Here's the due date list. Looks like Twomummys is due first and then me, though I don't think Twomummys has posted in here in a long time. Frogpossum are you still scheduled for csection on the 29th of Jan? First baby may be between us I think.

It's not a very big list, is anyone missing?
    Sounds like everyone is doing well! Babies growing and placentas moving! Keep up the good work!

Leafy, I'm due 10th Feb, but OB said no longer than 39 wks, so that brings it back to 3rd Feb. So I'll prob slot in after frogpossum!

32 wks today and everything hurts. At least I don't have swollen feet etc (yet!). Gotta be thankful for the few things on the list that I don't have!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    Sounds like everyone is doing well! Babies growing and placentas moving! Keep up the good work!

Leafy, I'm due 10th Feb, but OB said no longer than 39 wks, so that brings it back to 3rd Feb. So I'll prob slot in after frogpossum!

32 wks today and everything hurts. At least I don't have swollen feet etc (yet!). Gotta be thankful for the few things on the list that I don't have!!!
    You suck @OIC 😜😝😃... I'm 25 weeks and all I have are the swollen feet and ankles... Wearing compression socks at night just to help get them back to normal by morning... They are hot and I am having a hard time putting them on by myself...

Oh the other hand... I need ideas do what to ask for for Christmas... My DH spoils me so I have no idea what to tell him i would like for Christmas... And everything (little things) he has gotten me I already know what they are... He would like to get me something that is a surprise but I need a LIST... hELP?!?!?!..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    Sorry to hear about the swollen ankles @Soques. I've only had one incident of swollen ankles so far. Lucky you though getting spoilt at Christmas.

I had my GTT this morning. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting and I feelt fine other than being a bit of a pin cushion (had my anti D injection as well as the 3 BTs and finger prick).

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. Not long to go for some of us, @twoMummies in particular!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    You suck @OIC 😜😝😃... I'm 25 weeks and all I have are the swollen feet and ankles... Wearing compression socks at night just to help get them back to normal by morning... They are hot and I am having a hard time putting them on by myself...

Oh the other hand... I need ideas do what to ask for for Christmas... My DH spoils me so I have no idea what to tell him i would like for Christmas... And everything (little things) he has gotten me I already know what they are... He would like to get me something that is a surprise but I need a LIST... hELP?!?!?!..
    Kee hee hee! Sorry Soques, must be painful and annoying!

I've started wearing the "sock" on my belly to try to ease my back. It's good to have the support when up and about but annoying when sitting.

Re Christmas presents, sorry, I got nothin! I told DH not to worry, just to look after me (in-laws this year).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone and merry christmas!! @Soques I've just started to get swollen ankles and feet, but so far not too bad! I'd be happy to take that over my lack of sleep!! Hips, legs and groin ache all night!! When I do finally get comfortable I then need to go to the toilet again
    I'm 34 weeks tomorrow so on the home stretch now- really hope to go mid jan, but don't like my chances!
    Have a fantastic christmas everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas... Everyone. Be safe

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1419452727.796793.jpg overalls from my parents in USA. Only place can find them big enough and not sure for how long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frogpossum View Post
    Hi everyone and merry christmas!! @Soques I've just started to get swollen ankles and feet, but so far not too bad! I'd be happy to take that over my lack of sleep!! Hips, legs and groin ache all night!! When I do finally get comfortable I then need to go to the toilet again
    I'm 34 weeks tomorrow so on the home stretch now- really hope to go mid jan, but don't like my chances!
    Have a fantastic christmas everyone
    Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!

Ugh, I know what you mean @frogpossum! Aching all night! It hurts to lie on my side, it hurts to turn over. And so grumpy from being over tired. There is no longer any comfortable place! I'm seeing a physio on Tuesday to see if she has any tips to get through. I too would like to go mid Jan (34 wks today), but DH reminded me tonight I still have some baby growing to do!
    @Soques I spoke too soon! Swelling has started! (Not as bad as yours you poor thing!)
    Had to take my rings off on Boxing Day, just in time too. My knuckles are sore when I wake up? Weird.

Only a few more sleeps until 2015! Holy crp we're having a baby in 2015!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Updated list with OIC

Due Dates

Two mummys - 17th Jan
    Leafy - 23rd Jan girl
    frogpossum - 5th Feb (CS 29th Jan)
    OIC - 10th Feb
    SleepyDude - 21st Feb
    butterfli - 5th March
    bel2466 - 6th March (CS possibly Feb) girl
    Bellydance - 15th March
    phee83 (twins) - 20th March (possibly 27th Feb)
    Soques - 29th March boy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Leafy For This Useful Post:

OIC  (29-12-2014)