+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We are going well here, wife is feeling great and she isn't large enough to be in a huge amount of discomfort. Both looking forward to chrissy holidays though!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All is going well with me almost 23 weeks, feeling lots of kicks now. Although not enough for my boys to have the patience to wait to feel it.
    Hubby has started to paint upstairs and we will move the boys over one room at a time to get the nursery ready again for new bub. Hopefully done by January.
    I still need to figure out the car seats and to fit 3 in the back, thinking I need to get slim line ones this time and put my oldest in a booster (4 ½).
    Feel good except when we have had a few scorching hot days lately which hasn't been fun. Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the lead up of Christmas, i can’t wait, love that time of year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All is well here too! 20+4 today and we had our morphology scan this morning! Both bubs look perfect and we are having a boy and a girl!!!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (04-11-2014),ScubaGal  (04-11-2014),SleepyDude  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by phee83 View Post
    All is well here too! 20+4 today and we had our morphology scan this morning! Both bubs look perfect and we are having a boy and a girl!!!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Congrats Phee!! So exciting to see you all ticking along in this thread

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

phee83  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats phee83, that's lovely, and even better to know you have two healthy babies in there.

butterfli I hear you on the heat. It hasn't even been that hot and I am struggling. I usually looove summer but I think I may not this year.

I am 28 weeks, going well and getting lots of massive kicks and tumble turns going on. I was supposed to have my GTT on Saturday and when I got there they said it wasn't on the path form so couldn't be done. Have a new form now and will try again this weekend. It was DD1's 2nd birthday today, the little scamp. It doesn't seem that long ago that we started the IVF journey.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Leafy For This Useful Post:

phee83  (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @OIC I hear you. I still get a shock when I catch myself in the mirror! @Soques I haven't looked into hypnobirthing yet. I think I have been a bit too scared to think that far ahead. But now that I have had the okay form the 20 week scan and am feeling kicking it is all seeming a lot more real so I will get onto that and buying all of the things we need for bubs. Gosh there is a LOT!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deleted double post
    Last edited by Bellydance; 07-11-2014 at 08:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deleted tripple post

Thanks
    Reviews
    All good hear too... Morphology scan for me today... 19+4weeks today... Starting to feel flutters so guess that's kicking...

I do recommend going to HypnoBirthing classes instead of getting just the book on your own, you'll get much more out of it @Bellydance

Heat in TSV is kicking my ****... I never sleep on top of the covers but have been recently... Getting new ACs this week, going from old box ones to split systems with heat for those two days of the year we might need it up here...

Hope you have a great week and weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All good hear too... Morphology scan for me today... 19+4weeks today... Starting to feel flutters so guess that's kicking...

I do recommend going to HypnoBirthing classes instead of getting just the book on your own, you'll get much more out of it @Bellydance

Heat in TSV is kicking my ****... I never sleep on top of the covers but have been recently... Getting new ACs this week, going from old box ones to split systems with heat for those two days of the year we might need it up here...

Hope you have a great week and weekend.