+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Leafy thanks for that. Yea I was listening to that as well when a friend of mine said you have to go to the classes for the most benefit. She had her first two natural but with drugs but went with Hyponobirthing for her third and she said it was soooooo much different. Pain wants there. She felt in control and baby didn't cry when born and less stress on everyone. And she was in labour for 36 hrs. But was only in hospital for labour for about 5. She stayed at home way after her water broke.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kee kee......birth? Whaaaaaaaat?
    I haven't thought that far ahead yet!

I've had a couple of huge kicks that I can't help but react to. Like an explosion!

Yep, love the double sided kick-punch-stretch!

Belly feeling so heavy already, wondering how I can hold it all in/up as it grows!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,

I'm loving feeling flutters. Placenta is at teh front so I think it will be a while before I get kicks that can be felt from the outside but it's still lovely to feel a bit of movement.
    @frogpossum I love your MIL's motto about a man with a big head!
    @Soques I am thinking of trying hipnobirthing. Not sure when you are meant to start the classes. It feels too soon to be thinking about that but maybe not??? I have a friend who swears by it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    Hello,

I'm loving feeling flutters. Placenta is at teh front so I think it will be a while before I get kicks that can be felt from the outside but it's still lovely to feel a bit of movement.
    @frogpossum I love your MIL's motto about a man with a big head!
    @Soques I am thinking of trying hipnobirthing. Not sure when you are meant to start the classes. It feels too soon to be thinking about that but maybe not??? I have a friend who swears by it.
    They suggest starting classes from 20-28 weeks...I am a bit early 17 weeks but my teacher up here isn't going to be doing another class until feb and I think that was going to be to late as there is some continuous practice to be done...and I like to be prepared...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone! Well had my 2nd test for gestational diabetes yesterday. Argh yuk! Don't think I'll have any problem but find out at next appt. I can't believe I'm in my 3rd trimester next week This pregnancy is going soooo fast! A bit too fast for me! I love being pregnant (even with worsening spd pain) and knowing this will be my last every pregnancy is a little sad. So just trying to enjoy every minute and burn into my memory the feelings of bubs moving around- especially before it gets too big and becomes uncomfortable!! Not much other news, except had my birthday on Tuesday which was really nice. Just spent with family, very relaxed!
    Hope everyone is doing ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday @frogpossum and congratulations on being in the 3rd trimester. What week does that start?

AFM: had my 20 week scan this morning and all looking good which was such a relief. She did a quick 3D scan of the face too which was amazing. My placenta is slightly too close to the cervix, they like at least 2cm clearance and it was only 1.9 so have to go back for another scan in 3rd trimester to check it has moved up but doesn't sound like a worry as it is so boarderline and means I get to see bubs again :-)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (24-10-2014),ScubaGal  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday @frogpossum!
    Yeah.....when does the third TM start?
    @Bellydance only a millimetre in it! (Did I get that right? Getting a lot of things wrong lately!) hopefully it stays where it is and you have no issues.

I think I'm getting scans every month from now. Just had one at 24 wks........and have to do the glucose tolerance test before the next one.....not looking forward to that. Anyone had it done yet?

Pebble is about 780 grams already! Wow!

Anyone else got sacro iliac joint pain/inflammation?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (05-11-2014),frogpossum  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @OIC no just swollen ankles and feet... No other interesting news... @Bellydance you look into the HypnoBirthing yet? My third class is tomorrow... Can't wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh, I'm nearly in my third trimester too . I had to look up when it starts, and most say 28 weeks so I'm going with that. Next week for me! I'll be doing my GTT Saturday week and not looking forward to it. I remember feeling a bit queasy last time from about 3/4 of the way through the glucose drink. Blergh!
    @frogpossum Happy birthday!! Hope you had a lovely day.
    @Bellydance my placenta is low too. Currently 2cms, but my OB wants it to be 3cms. I was talking to a friend and hers was low in her last pregnancy but her OB wanted it to be 5cms from the cervix to avoid csection. It's interesting how they can differ.
    @OIC I'm not having any pain yet but I'm feeling a lot of pressure in the cervixy area when I pick up my toddler or squat down to talk to her. I've popped out a lot in the last 4 weeks (23-27) and am starting to feel big.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leafy For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (05-11-2014),frogpossum  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooooo hungry.....all the time!

lots of punches and kicks

And a couple of super emotional days........I realised I'd been putting off having my shower because I was avoiding the mirror. Brought me to tears. Body has changed so much and it is a little hard to get used to.

Hope everyone is doing well!