+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    Wow @OIC the 92nd percentile. Hopefully for your sake that is length and not head size!
    Kee hee hee, I hope so too!
    I'll have to look at the report and see which bits were big! Neither of us are large framed or tall so It must be the chips and other food from the pointy bit of the pyramid!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When a friend of mine was born she was in the 90th percentile and she grew to a whole 5ft tall.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was in the 94th when born and I'm 5'11"

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sisters nephews are all in the high ninties, but their father is 6'7" and my sister is 5'8" so I think those kids are going to be tall...

Also for those of you having boys... Just a rid bit boys will always be taller than there moms... It averages like so... Take dad's height and moms height add them together and then divide by two and then add 5 inches... The boys will be around that height.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    23 weeks and lots of kicks!

Sore sacro iliac (spelling?) joint, guess that's only going to get worse.

Walking down steep stairs it feels like my hip joints are totally flexible, weird.

Life is already changing.....forever!

How is everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, sorry I've been really slack. Have been flat out with family stuff and trying to buy a house in Ireland!! I will try to get on more, although I have been following!
    Im 23 weeks and loving feeling all the kicks. They are getting stronger all the time and bubs is a lot more active. With dd my placenta was at the front so everything was muffled for a long time! Dh loves feeling the kicks too! Dd is a little too impatient and distracted to feel them just yet but I think it will be any day now! I do have some spd pain,which I'm hoping won't get worse as it feels like I've been kicked in the groin rolling over in bed or walking down hill/ steps etc!! Although I did have a pregnancy massage the other day which was bliss!!!!
    I really feel like it's flying by now, but I'm pretty organised and just trying to enjoy every minute!! Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone... Has anyone here done or ever thought about doing HypnoBirthing... Just came back from my first class... It makes sooooooo much sense and it really makes me look forward to the birthing process... No pain for this lady... Bring it on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    25 weeks here and have a major kicker on board. Even with an anterior placenta she is full on. Yesterday I got a double jab as she clearly stretched out her arms and legs at the same time.

I've been getting a bit of reflux which I got last time too. Chocolate makes it worse so no more after dinner piece of chocolate for me. I put in my parental leave application last week so that was exciting. And GDD test for me in a couple of weeks. Must remember to book that one in!
    @Soques last pregnancy I listened to a hypnobirthing track on my iPod before birth, but with a 35 hour labour and back contractions it went right out the window. I've heard good things from others though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Leafy I hear you on the reflux. It's not as bad as it was with dd this time but is making itself known! I'm even struggling with dinner some nights!! Ah well all worth it and at least it keeps my weight in check! @Soques I'm having a cs. I tried for a natural birth last time but ended in an emergency cs for various reasons. After my ob said there was no way dd head would have ever fit out and he reccomends cs from now on! Luckily she has grown into it
    My mother in law always tells me, the moral of this story is to never marry a man with a big head