+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello lovely ladies and SleepyDude,

Things here are going well... 14 weeks on Sunday... Time seems to be flying by... Have another appointment with ob at 16 + 1 weeks... So will probably have a scan with her then... Then have one a month until Jan... every four weeks... Guess it's to keep an eye mostly on my thyroid levels, meds have already had to be adjusted once...so more needles...

Starting to feel some sharp pains in my tummy, think it's stretching and moving bits so not worry just reminds me I am pg... Went swim suit shopping yesterday as I am going to try getting some water workouts done... And that was hard.. Didn't want to spend a million bucks on something that may only last a few months...hope I got it big enough to last the whole way... Guess we will find out...

Ms is still with me at night... Really kicked my bum yesterday night... When did you ladies find that it started to disappear? Any other strange symptoms or cravings going yet?

Have a lovely weeknd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh... Thought you might want to check out my life's philosophy, especially though out this ivf processes... So one has put it in a flow chart... If you have Facebook feel free to friend me if you wish... If you don't have Facebook let me know and I'll send you the link if you would like it.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1183294047

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SleepyDude that's great news! Such a relief isn't it?
    @butterfli I bought the Kmart one too! Figured if I didn't use it much then at least it was cheap. But it is great to snuggle up to!
    @Leafy not looking into daycare ATM as this is our first, and I have no job to go back to! Hope you find a good one!
    @Soques sorry to hear you're still getting kicked around by MS! my all day nausea ended at exactly 13 weeks,but night time sickness lasted a lot longer and still gets me some evenings at 21 wks. Hope it clears soon!

AFM, haven't been on BH much, mostly due to sickness and work and fatigue and headaches.......life!

Had 20 week scan last week. All good, just a tad on the huge side, Pebble is in the 92nd percentile for measurements, foot is 3.55cm! Which is why we can both feel it kicking! Measuring a week ahead, though we know when it went in!

Anyone else getting god awful headaches in the second TM?

I've just ordered a before bed snack of choc milk and pizza shapes, starving!

Hope everyone is going well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No headaches here except those I bring on myself by playing computer games for to long...

Lucid dreaming pretty hard core though... Weird too as soon of them are picking up where they left off in high school...

Oh well guess I'll just try and keep up with them....

Ms is still kicking me pretty bad at night... Tonight burp some vomit... That was not expected or wanted... Had to go brush my teeth straight away to get rid of the taste...

Okay going to bed... Sweet dreams

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a few really bad headaches last week, but I think it was from a combination of a really tight shoulder and looking at my phone too much

Since I improved both of those I haven't really had any.

My biggest issue is not being able to eat. I'm not nauseous anymore but still feel averse to pretty much everything at dinner time or I still feel full from lunch/want to eat something but can't fit much in! I'm trying to eat well for the babies but it's really hard! I'm hanging out for this 'hungry all the time' phase!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I too am have headaches... Not liking them... Ms seems to be goneish... And replaced by headaches... Not sure what one is worse.

Phee small snacking all day works for me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blargh...headaches! Sorry to hear you're getting them too.

I've been getting at least two a week, really knocks me down and takes ages to recover.

Phee, I know what you mean! I was like that for ages. The nausea was gone ish, but dinner time was still a hassle. And many bad food choices were made, many meals only nibbled at. But I think I am in the eat everything phase now.

I'm sure your bubs are getting what they need and hopefully you'll be able to eat everything you want to soon.....in smallish amounts!

Another strange symptom is very dry flaky cheeks, reddish. Using oil but skin just zaps it up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    Blargh...headaches! Sorry to hear you're getting them too.

I've been getting at least two a week, really knocks me down and takes ages to recover.

Phee, I know what you mean! I was like that for ages. The nausea was gone ish, but dinner time was still a hassle. And many bad food choices were made, many meals only nibbled at. But I think I am in the eat everything phase now.

I'm sure your bubs are getting what they need and hopefully you'll be able to eat everything you want to soon.....in smallish amounts!

Another strange symptom is very dry flaky cheeks, reddish. Using oil but skin just zaps it up.
    Me too with the skin...found that NUxe gentle toning lotion with rose petals (the comforting cleansing milk as well if a makeup wearer) with night anti fatigue moisturising cream.... Seems to be droning wonders...redness is almost gone and dryness is getting there... Been only using regularly for about three nights... Might be worth a try...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    Me too with the skin...found that NUxe gentle toning lotion with rose petals (the comforting cleansing milk as well if a makeup wearer) with night anti fatigue moisturising cream.... Seems to be droning wonders...redness is almost gone and dryness is getting there... Been only using regularly for about three nights... Might be worth a try...
    Ooh, awesome, thanks, will give that a go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @OIC the 92nd percentile. Hopefully for your sake that is length and not head size!