+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I'm 10 weeks and due 23rd Jan. So far scan at clinic and scan at OB and both were good. I always get a bit nervous before a scan! This will be my second FET bub.

Sharlie sorry to hear you have had some bleeding. I did in my first pregnancy and it was downright terrifying. From memory I was put an a pretty strict regimen of provera and had my progesterone pessaries increased. I hope it settles for you.

Kate - I often get ligament pain at night but that is usually close to one hip or the other. No uterine/central cramps though. You should be able to take panadol/paracetamol but stay away from any ibuprofen. Ask a pharmacist if unsure, they know everything about drugs.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leafy For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (30-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Leafy completely get the nervousness before scan. I dread all form of testing!

Increased our membership at the footy by 1 seat yesterday. Seems like an odd first purchase but a seat became available and memberships are pretty much sold out so want the extra room next season!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, @SleepyDude love it!!! Good foresight!

My hGC levels came back today at 45,400 (Week 6) and I'm back to just spotting a little so I'm really happy about that.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

SleepyDude  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @Sharlie! Really glad to hear it's going better. Have they explained the spotting, or not worried due to HCG still doing its thing.

We had ours done too, and still going up and within thresholds. (26500 at 6 weeks, up from 5100 at 5 weeks)

We've got the dating scan on the 8th, I may be comfortable telling people after that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They have said that they would be more worried if there was an issue with the HCG or my hormones, but seem to be vague on reasons... just 'one of those things'. My sister said she bled all the way through her pregnancy, how stressful would that be?! I'm used to the dark spotting now, it's just an actual bleed (like I had on Friday) that would really make me nervous now.

Our first scan is the 11th. I'll be glad when that's done. I know its stupid, but I'm slightly worried about a scrambled egg, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi guys just stalking your thread! LOL
    This is a message for those who have had bleeds, i am in the Oct,Nov,Dec babies thread and we have a wonderful lady with us who bled bright red period blood through her whole first trimester, i myself had three bleeds in my first trimester and one at 18 weeks, i have my 20 week scan a week ago and have a healthy baby boy onboard! I swear god is out to mess with us IVFers sometimes but chin up all and congrats on your pregnancies!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (02-07-2014),Sharlie  (02-07-2014),SleepyDude  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone and welcome to the new ones!! Sorry I've been Mia, was trying to keep sane until scan today.
    Well.... It went awesome!! I'm now 9 weeks today and bubs is measuring 9weeks and 1 day!! Also had a beautiful hb of 170bpm. Could actually see head, arms and legs moving around this time, which was pretty amazing.
    Im having the harmony test Tuesday week so will get another scan then. I'm taking my mum to that one for a treat.
    I hope everyone else is travelling well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frogpossum View Post
    went awesome!! I'm now 9 weeks today and bubs is measuring 9weeks and 1 day!! Also had a beautiful hb of 170bpm. Could actually see head, arms and legs moving around this time, which was pretty amazing.
    that is fantastic news!!! so glad to hear it went well. We've got ours next week will be 7 weeks 3 days. crossing my fingers so much!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyDude For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (04-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck @SleepyDude. It like your holding your breath til you see the hb and that everything is fine and then you can breath again! I have everything crossed for you . @Sharlie how are you going? Has the spotting stopped?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

SleepyDude  (04-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ours in next week, too. Thursday. Good luck, @SleepyDude.

The spotting is still happening. I'm getting used to it. As long as it doesn't go back to being bright red I can keep the panic in check.
    @frogpossum that's great news!

and thanks @stillfuntryin for the info, I told my hubby yesterday that some people just bleed all the way through their pregnancy and he was horrified. Lol. As long as there is a healthy bubs at the end, I'll take it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

SleepyDude  (04-07-2014)