+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal from memory about 8 weeks for me was when morning sickness hit, b4 that I only had sore boobs on and off, but was hard to know if that was the crinone or BFP. I did also get incredibly dry skin on my face, which I'd had with dd.
    congrats on your BFP too!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry ladies for being absent.... Glad to see a few new names in here....

So update... 11 weeks 1 day today... Symptoms... Still getting "sea sick" from about 4 pm until I go to sleep which is awful when trying to get compfy in bed. I can't stand the smell of my own feet and that's without wearing shoes... Have to wash them twice a day. I have out grown my shorts and materinty cloths in townsville is a joke... Oh and I am itchy...especially my stomach....skin is really dry... And I am already starting to show... DH is away for another week, be back on Sunday finally, miss hims as my dishwasher and teddy bear... Also the company.

Finally got my thyroid under control... Test again in 5 weeks... Did the verfi blood test... It's $579 (so about the same as the harmony) and takes about 10 days for the results... 12 week scan next Monday when DH is home and appointment with ob the following day... So all is well.
    @ScubaGal ... The sea sickness didn't really come on until about week 8 for me to...but before than... I could sleep anytime anywhere and for long periods of time and my boobs were sore... I wasn't on any progesterone support at the time... I wasn't going to POAS but did when I felt so exhausted just after spending a normal day out shopping and I had this weird tightness in my stomach... Different than AF cramps.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques I have had the itchy tummy thing too. I switched from using macadamia oil on my tummy (which someone had told me was better) to plain old moisturiser and I think it has helped. Everything stretching I guess.

AFM MS is definately getting better and I even have a bit more energy. Haven's spewed since Friday and I am hopeful that was the last time but either way the all day sickness has stopperd and it is just shorter periods of feeling sick. I was so happy on the weekend to feel more like a normal person again. Hopefully now I can start to enjoy this pregnancy and the 2nd trimester, which everyone says is the best trimester.

Have my 13 week scan today. Can't wait to see bubs again and see how much it has changed since my last scan at 10 weeks.
    @ScubaGal so happy you are UTD. I've replied to your question on another thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ps. had my 13 wks scan to day. So so amazing!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    Sorry ladies for being absent.... Glad to see a few new names in here....

So update... 11 weeks 1 day today... Symptoms... Still getting "sea sick" from about 4 pm until I go to sleep which is awful when trying to get compfy in bed. I can't stand the smell of my own feet and that's without wearing shoes... Have to wash them twice a day. I have out grown my shorts and materinty cloths in townsville is a joke... Oh and I am itchy...especially my stomach....skin is really dry... And I am already starting to show... DH is away for another week, be back on Sunday finally, miss hims as my dishwasher and teddy bear... Also the company.

Finally got my thyroid under control... Test again in 5 weeks... Did the verfi blood test... It's $579 (so about the same as the harmony) and takes about 10 days for the results... 12 week scan next Monday when DH is home and appointment with ob the following day... So all is well.
    @ScubaGal ... The sea sickness didn't really come on until about week 8 for me to...but before than... I could sleep anytime anywhere and for long periods of time and my boobs were sore... I wasn't on any progesterone support at the time... I wasn't going to POAS but did when I felt so exhausted just after spending a normal day out shopping and I had this weird tightness in my stomach... Different than AF cramps.
    Have you tried Acupunture that help me with my morning sickness at the start )

Bub #1 Due 17 January 2015

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Such great news on scans yay!!

Sorry for lack of personals on my phone and it's so dam hot!!

Sorry I've been MIA I'm on a baby moon holiday with DH. Been good so far lazing around. Hard when the wifi is terrible!! Now 14 weeks and 3 days MS not so bad belly growing. No clothes fit anymore so letting this gut hang out!!

Anyone else having a 16 week scan ? Found the dr request so now booked.
    Also in more fun news my henia has poped out ouch!!!
    See the OB to discuss what to do with it and find out about the cord issue.

Hello to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scubagirl, congratulations on your pregnancy, hope the next 9 months is smooth sailing for you. As for morning sickness I never got it at all with my boys but this time I have and it started around 7 weeks and only just eased off last week, one way to not gain weight but its awful so hopefully you don't get any.
    Francesthecat,
    that babymoon holiday sounds so lovely hope your having a great time. I’m in need of new clothes myself as nothing fits either. Lucky you with getting a 16 week scan, mine isn’t till 19 weeks (morphology) and it seem so far away. I’m 15 weeks on Thursday so pretty close to your dates.
    Bellydance
    , glad to hear your 13 week scan went well, don’t you love how big bub seems and not a blob anymore. It all felt very real when I could make at the head and tummy etc
    Soques,
    sorry to hear about the itching that seems like a real pain, but glad all is well with your thyroid. I hear you in trying to find maternity clothes I don’t want to spend much but Kmart has absolutely nothing! My other pregnancies were opposite season so they are no good.
    Phee83
    , Thats exciting you told your work it makes it all feel real when you tell people hope they are all supportive. I have brought two t-shirts for my boys saying “I’m going to be a big brother”, this is for my facebook announcement, but thinking to wait till my 20 week scan first as I still need to tell close family and friends of my news and prefer they find out from me first than facebook.
    Frogpossom
    how are you feeling, hopefully your head cold is gone and your feeling better, its awful when there is not much you can take when your sick. Best of luck with your 19 week scan.
    Sleepydude
    , hope your wife is feeling better also and best of luck with your 18 week scan.
    Two mummy’s
    glad to hear all is going well, 163 is a good heartbeat rate and does point to a girl 20th Jan will come around fast are you the first in the group due I’ve lost track.
    AFM my harmony results came back a couple of weeks ago and all went very well, 1 in 10,000 which is a huge relief (better than 1 in 5 which I had last time), it also said we will be having another boy! Which I’m excited about as my boys really wanted a brother and wouldn't’ even consider a sister, guess i’m outnumbered in my family for ever but that's ok at least it will be cheaper as I have everything I need for a boys even though a girl would have been nice.
    Thankfully my morning sickness is pretty much gone. All the tests I did all came back clear so thats good. My next scan is my morphology at 19 weeks on the 9th October so still awhile yet. Have started telling people the last couple of weeks which has been fun and exciting.
    Hope everyone is doing well and sorry if I missed anyone

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to butterfli For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (10-09-2014),francesthecat  (09-09-2014),frogpossum  (09-09-2014),ScubaGal  (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, glad to hear everyone is going well with lots of exciting scans and morning sickness abating. I actually wrote a post last week but it got eaten.

We had the 19 week scan last week and all was good with the morphology. Little bugs was opening and closing her mouth a lot and trying to get one of her hands in her mouth. Very cute. Looks like we have girl number 2 on the way and we are very excited. I can serious about names now!

would anyone be interested in a roll call with due dates and scan dates on it? I'm happy to give it a go if people would think it will help.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leafy For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (10-09-2014),francesthecat  (09-09-2014),frogpossum  (10-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds good leafy
    My edd is 17january 2015 )

Bub #1 Due 17 January 2015

Thanks
    Reviews
    That'd be great leafy!

My official due date is 20 March (although babies are more likely to be born around 27 Feb!)

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app