+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for the Verfi @Soques. Let us know the details (cost and time to get results). It sounds like it could be a better option than the harmony if cost is roughly the same and results come faster. Too late for me and some of the others but may help someone.

Hope you're not feeling too sick. I'm sooo ready for this MS to be over. Please please please be gone by 12 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello just wanted to update you on my 12 week nuchal test yesterday. My risk was 1 in 5818, so so relieved. Now just waiting on the harmony test which should be Thursday, but hopefully before.

Hows everyone going? Hope your having a lovely weekend

3. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfli For This Useful Post:

SleepyDude  (25-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such great news Butterfli for your result.
    How are feeling ?? MS passing ?

I had a scan on the weekend, my last sneaky one. All is ok Baby is growing along well. Seems I have caught up a day ? Now 12 weeks and 3 days.
    Got my harmony results low risk !! Yay !! Was strong and declined to find out what it is. Next is proper scan at 13 weeks Mum and DH are coming along.
    Saw my OB last week! and we got to hear the heart beat! I nearly cried. This still feels like a dream.

How is everyone else going ? Over the horrible MS ?? Who else has scans coming up ?
    Bellydance good luck for your results.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (25-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news frances! I had a scan today at 10w3d really just to transfer from my fs to my ob. It was nice to see the babies again though! The twins are doing great, it's amazing how much bigger they have gotten in just a couple of weeks! I'll have a 12 week scan in around 2 weeks - we're not doing the downs syndrome tests but ob wants to check on the placentas and make sure the twins aren't sharing one!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my 20week scan next Thursday ) have a midwife app tomorow where they will probs check heart beat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeek just got our NIPT/harmony results back and it is low risk. I am so happy I could cry. For some reason I had myself convinced that something would be wrong. I am actually able to start believing now that this is really happening. And I can tell people too! Oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness. We are having a baby

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

phee83  (29-08-2014),ScubaGal  (29-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    Eeeek just got our NIPT/harmony results back and it is low risk. I am so happy I could cry. For some reason I had myself convinced that something would be wrong. I am actually able to start believing now that this is really happening. And I can tell people too! Oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness. We are having a baby
    Congratulations @Bellydance time to start picking names

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (29-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    At the midwife appointment today we heard our little ones heart beat it was 163bpm ))
    I'm thinking we are having a girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad to hear all your positive results! Hope you ladies are travelling well and getting over the first semester symptoms!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone traveling

Bub #1 Due 20 January 2015