+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all,
    I have my scan and bloods for the harmony test tomorrow (wish I'd known you could get results back faster with verify). I always get a bit nervous before a scan but hopefully everything is okay. Will be an even more nervous wait for the BT results. Holding off finding out the sex even though it was very tempting.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

phee83  (18-08-2014),ScubaGal  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck for the scan @Bellydance

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (19-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Scubagal.
    Scan went well. It is really starting to look like a baby now with little arms and legs going all over the place like it was swimming. Strange to think that is all happening inside me. Bubs was 4cm long. It was only 2.4cm this time last week. They grow quickly! HB 167 which she said was good.
    Now the anxious wait for the results.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (19-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    Thanks Scubagal.
    Scan went well. It is really starting to look like a baby now with little arms and legs going all over the place like it was swimming. Strange to think that is all happening inside me. Bubs was 4cm long. It was only 2.4cm this time last week. They grow quickly! HB 167 which she said was good.
    Now the anxious wait for the results.
    That's lovely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear your scan went well Bellydance for the harmony test, and best of luck with your b/t results but I'm sure it will be perfectly fine. Its so hard waiting though, I’ve still got another week or so before my results come in. Doing my 12 week Nuchal Translucency test this Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad too hear your scan went well Bellydance. It's amazing the difference two weeks can make.
    I'm also waiting for results too

Good luck for your scan butterfli we are so close to the 12 weeks.

Im starting to get excited now. Found out my mum has been telling family etc. hmmmm not happy
    We want to have the harmony results before this.
    Are going to try and hold off finding out the sex just yet.

Hope everyone else is doing ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck on your results too francesthecat, like you I'm waiting for the harmony results before broadcasting the news but have told my own family and a few close friends that knew about my latest IVF journey.
    Its so hard keeping it secret though we are so excited. Although I too would feel bummed also if my mum spread our news, she must be so excited for you though which is lovely but still I would feel the same as you as that’s the exciting part.
    As for finding out the gender it seems so surreal we can find out this early with harmony but not sure I want to, still undecided. We seem to make only boys though so probably having a 3rd one
    How’s everyone feeling? my morning sickness seems to be easing thank goodness and its not everyday anymore. Have my 2 hour gestational diabetes test this Saturday which is super early, normally its 26 weeks but they are checking me earlier as I had it last two times.... fingers crossed it by bypasses me this time.

Last edited by butterfli; 20-08-2014 at 19:57.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfli For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been feeling a bit ill the last few days.. Especially in the evenings... Feels more like sea sickness than just plain old nausea but no vomiting which I almost couldn't say after last night.

Tiredness still pretty bad but getting better, thinking my adjustment to my thyroid meds is helping with that as well...

Seeing ob tomorrow morning... 8 weeks 3 days today... As DH is away from Sunday until beginning of week 12 going to try and make a plan of attack for verfi test and next scan... So we will see how everything goes...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Thank you Soques for your information on vitiams my OB is sending me for a few
    injections so I can make up for what is quite low.
    Good luck for your OB appt.
    Im also feeling yuck in the evening too. From around 4 pm to 9 pm just dizzy queasy and blah. Then the next day gone and back with a vengeance.

Good luck Butterfli with the GD test. Hope your levels are all just normal. I have never had that test heard is just plain yucky. Something that would make me want to barf with MS on top of that.
    As for my Mum being blabbering, even my OB said wait until your 13 week scan, then tell everyone.

But we got to hear the heart beat yesterday I can't it but im getting super excited.

Hello to everyone else

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

butterfli  (21-08-2014),ScubaGal  (22-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So all my levels are normal... Except my rubella is getting low, so will need a top up injection after baby is born, and of course my antibodies for thyroid are really high so big surprise there...

So got the form for the verifi test today, got to call to make an appointment, waiting on a call back... 12 week N translucency USS booked for 15 Sept, but don't need the extra blood work that goes along with that...

I have lost a 1 kg in weight from last appointment...

So guess just get to sit back and relax... For the next few weeks.