+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    Just got back from my first Ob appointment and saw bub moving its little arms and legs around. It was absolutely amazing. Starting to feel real after seeing that.
    How far along are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @phee83 did you have any indication you were having twins? Like was you hGC abnormally high or anything like that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    @phee83 did you have any indication you were having twins? Like was you hGC abnormally high or anything like that?
    No there was nothing unusual to indicate twins! I wasn't expecting it at all!

Bellydance that's so cool! I've got a scan on Friday at 9 weeks and another at 10w3d so hoping to see a little more at those than at our 7 week scan!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 9w1d and couldn't believe the change from 7w. It has more than doubled in size and gone from looking like a stationary bean to a real little person or actually more like a cartoon person with a huge head and teeny weeny little stumpy arms and legs.
    I have decided to do the harmony test so have another scan and BT next week and then at 13 weeks.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's amazing isn't it @Bellydance ! I guess 9 months isn't so long to go from sperm and egg through to new born baby!

We had our first ob visit today and the doc couldn't find the heartbeat with the office Doppler so we all nervously went down to the ultrasound room....

Managed to find the bubs hiding quite low, strong heart beat! Stressful ten minutes! Even the OB looked relieved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDude View Post
    It's amazing isn't it @Bellydance ! I guess 9 months isn't so long to go from sperm and egg through to new born baby!

We had our first ob visit today and the doc couldn't find the heartbeat with the office Doppler so we all nervously went down to the ultrasound room....

Managed to find the bubs hiding quite low, strong heart beat! Stressful ten minutes! Even the OB looked relieved.
    Oh I bet... That would have been a horrible 10 mins.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Sleepy that must have been a scary 10 minutes (I bet it felt like a lifetime). So glad to hear everything was okay though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That would have been awful sleepy, glad they could do an ultrasound soon after.
    I love the changes you see in bub from 7 weeks to 9 weeks so different, more human like.
    I can't wait for my harmony test on Thursday I'll be 11 weeks and they are doing a scan beforehand apparently it takes 2 weeks to get the results, did anyone get them earlier? As I would love to start telling people the news after 12 weeks.
    Good luck with your scan on Monday francesthecat. I always get nervous before each one.
    How are you going frogpossum, hopefully you have peace of mind with your result from your harmony test and seen the last of that awful doctor you previously had.
    Hope everyone else is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @butterfli that is interesting, are you just doing the one scan at 11 weeks? I always thought it just involved a scan and BT but my Ob has asked me to book for scans at 10 and 13 wks, with the BT at 10wks. I am hopeful that when I get the results of the BT at around 12 weeks I will be able to tell people but not sure what the significance of the 13 wk scan is and whether I need to wait until after that???

Are you going to find out the sex? My DH wants a surprise and I have agreed for now, although I am pretty tempted to find out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellydance with the harmony its blood test as you know,but they said they’ll do a scan beforehand as well to check on bub. I’m also doing the usual 12 week NuchalTranslucency scan and blood test at 12 weeks which my OB recommended I do. I just doing the harmony test for extra peaceof mind as my last bub was high risk for downs (came back negative after theCVS) and I want to avoid the CVS this time (horrible experience). Sorry for the confusion. Are you doing both or just the harmony, Ithink most people would only do one or the other.
    As for finding out the sex I’m in two minds as I know youcan find out with the harmony test, good on you for aiming for a suprise. I did find out with my boys at the 19 weekscan. The harmony test wasn’t around 3 years ago or maybe I hadn’t heard of it.