+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, hope you dont' mind if I join you on this thread. I just had my 9 week scan today and thankfully bub is measuring well. I’m due 5th March is there anyone else also due round the same time? I think Francesthecat might be one
    A little a bit about me is that I have 2 boys (also from ICSI) and this is my lucky last embryo that i had in storage (after 5 goes), my clinic is Next Generation Fertility and I have been really happy with them.

Congratulations scubagal sounds like your clinic has been great with keeping an eye on you best of luck with your results on Monday. I was going every week to my clinic to get a b/t to check my levels and even got one done with my GP to make sure it was progressing. Its hard not to worry.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butterfli For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (02-08-2014),ScubaGal  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone! Just had our first scan at 7 weeks and all good news! Baby number 1 had a heartbeat of 130 and baby number 2 had a heartbeat of 120! Yep we have twins on board! I can't believe it!!!!!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (02-08-2014),ScubaGal  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @ScubaGal... Also there is an April thread... http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=525477

It kinda overlaps a bit with this one... And since my due date it probably going to 30 March I figured I would be in both...

AFM- had my GP check my thyroid numbers and other pg numbers... HGC went from 165 (last Wednesday) to 2780 this Wednesday... So excellent there. Progsterone levels good at 680... Estrogen still a bit high at 2530 (or something like that) so ovaries still haven't settled down, but getting there...

Also tsh was up to 3.3 (way up from a month ago at .78) but t4 and t3 still within normal. GP not going to adjust anything at the moment but no wonder I am feeling to tired... For those that don't have thyroid issues... The higher the tsh number the more tired you feel... Anything over 2.5 it is harder for people to conceive, so think I'm going to have to have watched pretty closely through my pregnancy... Anything over 4 usually not good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by phee83 View Post
    Hi everyone! Just had our first scan at 7 weeks and all good news! Baby number 1 had a heartbeat of 130 and baby number 2 had a heartbeat of 120! Yep we have twins on board! I can't believe it!!!!!

Wow, phee... Did you have any indication that you were going to have twins? Were hGC levels higher? Did you have two eggs transferred?

How exciting... I would love to have twins... CONGRATS.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

phee83  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We did transfer two embryos but the scientists weren't going to because one of them was 'on the way out' but our fs said that the dodgy one wouldn't hurt the better one so they may as well put both in. So we never expected this!

I'm not sure if just once it was put back the second one started thriving a bit more or whether the good one has just split.

Dh and I have always wanted twins - it's been our fantasy forever but we never thought it would actually happen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG yay Phee83 that's amazing news Congrats on your twins

10. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

phee83  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Wonderful news!!!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Misha24 For This Useful Post:

phee83  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week

oh my gosh! twins!!! congrats

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

phee83  (02-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We did transfer two embryos but the scientists weren't going to because one of them was 'on the way out' but our fs said that the dodgy one wouldn't hurt the better one so they may as well put both in. So we never expected this!

I'm not sure if just once it was put back the second one started thriving a bit more or whether the good one has just split.

Dh and I have always wanted twins - it's been our fantasy forever but we never thought it would actually happen!

Well it will still be a bit of a surprise to see if they are identical or fraternal when they are born... But then chromosomal testing might be able to as well as you get closer.

AFM- 7 week scan booked for 13 August. So exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    AFM- 7 week scan booked for 13 August. So exciting.
    Gosh that's so soon! Time really flies doesn't it. Are you coming back down to Sydney for it?