+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frogpossum View Post
    Hi everyone, sorry I've been MIA, I've been soooo sick the last couple of days. Not sure if it was morning sickness or food poisoning but either way very unpleasant!
    Anyway on the mend now and had my 12 week scan today. Bubs was not behaving so got to have an extra long scan while they tried to measure the nt skin fold. I get harmony results back on Tuesday and these results hopefully end of next week. all is ok and I can start to relax a bit!!
    Can't wait to here your results on everything... Sounds like things are going smoothly though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (26-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for results next week Frogpossum.
    @Soques I just use a pillow to support my tummy and align my hips when sleeping on my side. That side sleeper sounds good though. I might look into buying one.

Hope everyone else is traveling ok and rotten MS is not too bad.

I'm now 8 weeks and 1 day have my harmony test booked for two weeks time. But as I'm feeling less and less pregnant each day. I'm having another scan on Tuesday at a local clinic. Rather find out now if there is a problem rather than later on.
    I've had no more bleeding just twinges and cramps.

Hope everyone has a great weekend

4. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (26-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @erogpossum and @francesthecat good luck for Tuesday.
    I have my scan on Tues.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (27-07-2014),frogpossum  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance good luck on your scan too! @francesthecat I always don't feel pregnant enough! And I've been sooo crampy lately actually pretty much this whole pregnancy so far. I have everything crossed that your next scan will be fine!
    to everyone else, I hope your all travelling well!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (28-07-2014),francesthecat  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your scan on Tues @Bellydance FX. All is tracking along as it should be.

Snap Frogpossum the cramps. Dr reassured me on Saturday all normal and as no bleeding all should be fine. I'll be happier when I see that scan on Tuesday.

I for for not feeling pregant enough, I just feel sort of sick sick in the arvo and tired.

I have never got this far before there has always been something bad happening. So just want this one to stay... Breath and one day at time, one scan at at time.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (28-07-2014),frogpossum  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your scans this week ladies!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyDude For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (28-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all... Good luck with all of your scans this week... Know everything will be moving along nicely...

AFM - I got my mobile into reception area today for the first time since the battery died after I got the call I was BFP on Wednesday... Had a message that my estrogen levels were on the high side and to be aware of cramps and bloating, etc... Is that just confirming what I thought about the late onset of OHSS?
    Or is it something to be more worried about. Nurse said that if pain was managable (which it has been) not to worry... But if it's not to call the or see emergency room... But didn't sound like it was to important to really worry about unless I got into more pain... Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques sorry no suggestions.

But if y are needing to take pain meds keep up with them. Don't wait for them to run out, as then you will need more to get it back under control.

Yes contact nurse if you do get out of breath or it's not manageable.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Results just through.... We are low risk Woohoo!!! Less than 1 in 10000!! Can finally start to enjoy being pregnant!! They also asked if I wanted to know the gender, but I stayed strong and will keep it as a surprise! Was very tempted but!
    Think I'll be happy dancing all day today

16. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (28-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @frogpossum How exciting and what a relief. You were strong to say no about the gender. Funny to think it was just there for someone to see and you don't know. I think we will have a surprise too if everything goes to plan. But we will see as I may get too curious.
    @francesthecat feeling sick and tired in teh afternoon sounds pretty pregnant to me!
    @Soques I've never been told anyting about my estrogen but it sounds like it could be just the risk of getting the sort of ohss symptoms you have been experiencing. How are you feeling now? I had some ohss after my stim cycle and it wasn't much fun. I looked about 6 months pregnant.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (28-07-2014),frogpossum  (28-07-2014)