Anyone interested in joining?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me! Wife due 21st Feb, but so early been holding off joining a due group

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyDude For This Useful Post:

OIC  (25-06-2014),Sharlie  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've also been holding off joining. I'm due 5th Feb. Just had viability scan yesterday and all looks good

5. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

SleepyDude  (24-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds great @frogpossum , we've got ours next week I think! Must be relieving to pass that milestone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah @SleepyDude it was amazing!! Although the week before felt like it was going in slow motion! How's your wife feeling? Any morning sickness?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No morning sickness thank goodness, she didn't have any last time either. Just getting more and more tired! How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I seem to get arvo sickness! I didn't have it last time so a bit of a shock. I hear you on the tired. Haven't had much of a chance for nana naps either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeahy! Congrats to both of you!

Bugger about the afternoon sickness frog possum! Hope it's not knocking you around too much!

I can't believe just how bad "all-day-sickness" really is! Urgh! I saw my FS for the 7wk scan and she said she would not apologise for the morning sickness! But did suggest drugs! At least I'm not actually vomiting....yet. Very close whilst trying to feed the dog! Urgh.

And yeah, really tired! Lots of nana naps!
    Last edited by OIC; 25-06-2014 at 00:37.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (27-06-2014),SleepyDude  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Howdy everyone! very early days... due 23 Feb by LMP. First time pregnant, we have been doing IVF/ICSI since I was 36 and I'm 38 now. Still a bit surreal that we are preggo. Congrats everyone.

First scan July 10, I think it will be a bit more real then. I will be under the care of Dr Craig Pennel in Perth (top ob in wa) due to high risk - I have a rare disease which from all my research doesn't appear to have any impact on pregnancy, but I also have a thyroid condition, and I'm insulin resistent and overweight so high chance of gestational diabetes. I'm trying to be reeeeally good eating low gi (as I normally do) mild daily exercise to stay on top of things and remembering to take all my meds on time.

Had our first mini scare yesterday, my first HCG level was 872 at week 4. Then 12,500 at week 5 (Tuesday). All good! Then the next day (Weds) I went to my GP to do the usual suite of blood tests and he must have ordered hCg as routine, but it came back 12,100. After a bit of a panic, the clinic said not to worry as the assay machines can have variations and not to worry unless there were 'other signs' like bleeding, and we shall check it again next Tuesday, it should be fine. Fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone in these first scarey weeks. xo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

SleepyDude  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Spoke too soon

Bleeding really heavily