+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Perth FS who will look into Immune Issues

Hi girls

I am new to bubhub and this is the first place I have found people talking about the issues I think I have.

My FS in Perth sort of dismissed my concerns re immune issues over a year ago and I am going to raise it with him again next week (following my 3rd chemical and over 2 years ttc). I am just wondering if anyone in Perth has a FS that is supportive of looking into these issues. I have read your threads about NK cells and heard about Dr M. I called his office today but with the time difference they must have been shut.

Any suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think @Scruffy is from Perth. I know she traveled to Syd for treatment with Dr M and was successful but I might have recently read that she'd heard of a Perth based FS starting immune treatment. Might be worth contacting her?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

Snowy12  (24-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Snowy12

I'll PM you!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (24-06-2014),Snowy12  (24-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Actually I can't PM you because you haven't posted enough. PM me and I'll reply

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Scruffy. I actually wanted to PM you yesterday but I couldn't find the button. Will try again now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't PM until I have posted 5 times. I will make a few posts here to get to 5 and see if that works.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My background

I am 36, DH 38, TTC over 2 years. 3 chemicals and 1 MC. Endometriosis found last year. FS says its unexplained infertility as everything looks good since the endo was removed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is hashimotos and rheumatoid arthritis in my family and I have reynaud's, which is just when your fingers go dead white and numb at the ends when you get cold. All these things lead me to think that I have an immune issue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still can't PM even though I have made 5 posts. Maybe it takes a while to kick in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am also from Perth and after 1 Blighted Ovum and 3 CP's I am starting to think that an automimmune reaction is the reason I am not holding pregnancies. This makes sense as each time I have been pregnant I get a weird rash on my elbows, that clears up when I loose the pregnancy!
    Anyway, Scruffy if you can share with me the details of a FS in Perth that deals with these issues I would really appreciate it! I am new so not sure if I have to post a few times for PM button to show up?!