+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Moving!!

Sooo im considering moving my family to Toowoomba from Ipswich, not that far of a move but seems sooo far away for me, and I don't know where to start I have a 6 year old who would need a good school, a 3 year old who is in kindy next year and a 2 year old and another on the way and I would need a family daycare for them.... seems soo much to try and find Any advice on good schools etc would be great... Plus im not sure where is the best place to move too.... overwhelming

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best school is Ipswich Junior Grammar - it is co-ed (boys and girls) to Year 6 and is awesome. East Ipswich or Eastern Heights is a good place to live.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don’t have any advice on the area, as I live in VIC but I wish you luck!

What I’ve found with moving include;
    -the kids enjoy sleeping with their mattresses on the floor prior to and after the move
    -keep a few pairs of clothes and pyjamas separate (you won’t want to do washing for a few days after the move)
    -keep some spare cash for takeaway
    -snacks, snacks and more snacks
    -do not pack their bedrooms with kids present, they will find things you intend to throw away and want to keep them.

Similar Threads

1. Moving on, but not quite done
    By franniesplace in forum Childless - not by choice (still trying)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 29-10-2014, 15:50
  2. Moving to 1 nap a day
    By Lila123 in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 12:00
  3. Moving out.. Help?
    By Bobbielouise in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 13:24