+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How have you been hanbxx?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think that your partner only wants to be with you under conditions. It really annoys me that some men have sex with women knowing that a consequence of such an action is a pregnancy. Then when this eventuates they either walk or pressure the women to have an abortion. Op do what's best for you, your partner doesn't sound very nice anyway and by the sounds of it you have already made your mind up anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi OP,

I agree with all the above advice, it's 100% completely your decision, never ever be pressured into aborting a child to keep or please a man. Reading between the lines you have made your choice.

I fell pregnant at the embarrassing age of 41 lol it's not always something that just happens to young girls I knew it would complicate my life in so many ways and there were plenty of negatives BUT the positives tip the scales when they hand you that baby. I feel she was just meant to be however, inconvenient, embarrassing and awkward at the time.

I know it's a scary lonely place where you are right now, just be prepared to go it alone and take one day at a time.

Huge hugs, if you decide to go ahead it really really won't be something that you regret. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If he was just a 1 night stand who you never had to deal with again, who didnt even know you were pregnant so couldnt give you an opinion either way what would you do?

Good luck and congrats x

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    these decisions are the hardest. I have had an abortion and I think its a lot harder for the woman as you already feel like its a part of you and a man see's it as just a couple of cells put together. it a tough call.
    but you really have to be rational about it. as others have said he might not be there later on even if you terminate. do you want a child to this man and to have to deal with him the rest of your life?
    I don't regret terminating but it does sadden me that our situation couldn't cope with a child at that time.