+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Central West
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's great news lovinit! I hope your TTC journey is short and sweet. I'm due to have number 3 in 11 weeks and starting to feel slightly nervous! I know we will be fine it's just getting over those first few weeks.

My deciding factor was looking at our family portrait and having an overwhelming feeling that someone was missing. Made our decision easy! Yes it will be busy and chaotic but they aren't little forever.

All the best and come back to update us once number 3 is baking

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have three, and Nicole83 I don't think you're over thinking it at all. The baby years are well behind me now, and now I'm just hoping that things get easier when my youngest starts school because having that third child made everything a lot harder for us..harder to get the kids babysat if we want to do things (three kids is a lot for someone else to look after), more expensive, day to day life became more difficult etc.
    I don't regret having a 3rd, but in my next life I am definitely only having two

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Full House For This Useful Post:

nicole83  (25-06-2014)