+ Reply to Thread

Default Moving to Ingleburn - Pregnant Mum of Toddler - Tell me Everything!

Hi. We just bought our first home in Ingleburn and are moving there in a couple weeks. I'll be 30 weeks pregnant with a 3 year old son.

Tell me everything I need to know!

Who's a good GP for the pregnancy share-care and the kids?

Any good playgroups and activities for the little ones?

What are all the good Facebook groups for Mums and Buy/Sell/Swap?

Any local secrets we should know about?

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi! welcome to the area!
    I am in Ruse so close by to try to help with some of your queries.. first of all i had a good ol' giggle to myself with images of you literally pregnant with a 3yo
    anyhoo.. i playgroup at the TAFE on Narellan rd, it's awesome, it is mostly students and they love interacting with the kiddies so gives some mamas' some time off. It's held mondays, wednesdays and fridays from 9:30-11:30.
    GP, well mine is a family dr. and isn't taking on any new clients but the medical centre opposite Ctown mall is pretty popular, you might find a doc in there you love.
    Bss groups on fb: look for Macarthur or campbelltown, i'm not in any but i know peeps who are and it pops up on my feed.
    Mount Annan pools are awesome, I haven't been to Eaglevale but they are meant to be wicked too. Park Central has a pretty good park area to play and ducks and ponds and stuff so thats always fun.
    Southwest Sydney Babywearers have a facebook page and we meet at least monthly so if you intend to carry babe we're happy to help
    Avoid Narellan Road at peak times and thats all i can think of at the moment!
    I hope you settle in to your new home well!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mightymama For This Useful Post:

jaxdonn  (14-07-2014)