+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilahh View Post
    Hi ladies I have some terry flats q's too- I used MCNs with DS but want to use terry flats from birth till DS2 can fit into DS1's old MCNs at about 4mo.

1. Are liners pointless for newborns/until bub is on solids?

2. When bub is really little can you get away with no cover and just have the flat nappy? Or will even a newborn wet thru after 2 hours.

Helloooooo... this is my experience:
    1. YES. I bought a couple rolls of bamboo liners but the breastfed poop was just too watery for them to be of any use. So I stopped using them and got them out again soon after bub started solids.

2. YES! But that's because I wanted to change our boy as soon as he wet himself. We didn't use covers, just had the flat nappy. That was when he was a bit older. We used prefolds when he was fresh out of the oven so-to-speak.

One exception... DO use a cover when bub is sitting on mother-in-law's lap and hasn't pooped all day.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to debsch For This Useful Post:

Lilahh  (22-06-2014)

Similar Threads

1. Making your own terry towelling flats for burp cloths?
    By #Mama in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2014, 13:54
  2. Terry flats.. the positives!!
    By NewMrs in forum Nappy Topics & Nappy Rash
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 20-01-2014, 11:57
  3. Cardigan and flats for this dress...
    By SassyMummy in forum Beauty
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 23-06-2013, 21:42