+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Canberra Hospitals

Hi- I'm interested in any recent thoughts of Canberra hospitals. I'm familiar with the birth centre and canberra hospital. I'm high risk so can't do the birth centres.

I'm particularly interested in the difference between calvary public and private. I'm also interested in having access to a bath and a private room.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did a tour of the birthing suites/maternity at TCH last night. 9 out of 12 beds in the birthing suites have baths, all rooms have showers with two hoses as well as opening widows. Much nicer than the old ones where I laboured with my son. On the maternity ward there is only one share room, the rest are private. I don't have any experience with Calvary, but a friend had her daughter there last September and said it was great. She had an emergency caeser and stayed for a week, said she couldn't fault it.

Similar Threads

1. Geelong Hospitals
    By letithappen in forum Seeking a Maternity Hospital
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2014, 11:48
  2. Hornsby hospitals
    By Winterbaby14 in forum First Trimester Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 31-12-2013, 11:47
  3. Doll Hospitals in Sydney...
    By oozzle in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 0