+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone had negative bloods and still got a bfp later?

Hi.

my lmp was May 17th. Af still has not shown up, however I am fairly certain I ovulated a week later than usual meaning af would be put off by a week which would put me at approx 13 dpo.

i have had symptoms such as incredibly sore nipples. It hurt for them to touch my clothing. Nausea. Moodiness, tiredness and insane hunger, I feel like I am starving when I have already eaten. Lots of cm too. I just feel like I am pregnant, it is so similar to last time around. I had some bad cramping about 5 days ago but still no af.

i have done several tests, different brands and thought I saw something so faint it was almost invisible on a few frers.

yeaterday using fmu I thought it was negative but 2 hours later there was a definite second line. I went to the dr and had quantitative bloods done later in the day and they came back negative.

this morning using my second trip to the toilet (so not fmu) I tried a free again and same as yesterday a definite line after the allotted time. This time within 30-40 minutes.

What is the likelihood of evaps more than once? Different box of tests too. Is it possible to get a negative blood test and then still be pregnant? I have read several testimonies to that being true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would think that you would not be getting positive pregnancy tests if your blood test came back neg. I also don't count any line that appears after the allotted time.

Good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thepouts For This Useful Post:

Mylittleloves  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 6 month old son that is living proof of a line showing up after the allotted time on a frer being a very faint positive. Hence why I am still not 100% convinced that it is all negative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/.../imagejpg2.jpg
    this was the test from yesterday taken 2 hours after testing.

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/.../imagejpg1.jpg
    This was taken a few days ago, the photo was taken within the 10 minute time frame.

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/...magejpg1-1.jpg
    And this one is yesterday's test top and this mornings test bottom, it is hard to see but there is definitely a line on it with the naked eye. Taken about 40 mins after testing.
    Last edited by Mylittleloves; 20-06-2014 at 12:28.