+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 65
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Syd
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    It's not an evap. Evap's aren't pink!
    Hope so

    Im just worried I have had a miscarriage at around 5-6 weeks.
    The day after I found out.

    It just reminds me of that time because im having discomfort and lower back discomfort. .

    It's also reminiscent with my pms symptoms

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mzemjay View Post
    Hope so

    Im just worried I have had a miscarriage at around 5-6 weeks.
    The day after I found out.

    It just reminds me of that time because im having discomfort and lower back discomfort. .

    It's also reminiscent with my pms symptoms

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I'm sorry for your previous loss. I've had losses at both 6 weeks and 9 weeks. It's something you never forget. We just have to stay positive though.

    I've had a backache all week. It's pretty much the only symptom I've had, apart from feeling a little off a few times and my boobs doubling in size.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblu11 For This Useful Post:

    mzemjay  (21-06-2014)

  4. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Syd
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    I'm sorry for your previous loss. I've had losses at both 6 weeks and 9 weeks. It's something you never forget. We just have to stay positive though.

    I've had a backache all week. It's pretty much the only symptom I've had, apart from feeling a little off a few times and my boobs doubling in size.
    I like rarely have gas lmaooo
    This week im so bloated no joke feel 5months pregnant and have flatulence

    Ummm I rarely fart

    So embarrassing

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Syd
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    And cold air us making me nauseas I want to puke

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mzemjay View Post
    I like rarely have gas lmaooo
    This week im so bloated no joke feel 5months pregnant and have flatulence

    Ummm I rarely fart

    So embarrassing

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Haha! Ahh pregnancy farts. So embarrassing! I had the worst gas pain today. It eased though once I passed it lol.

  7. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Syd
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    Haha! Ahh pregnancy farts. So embarrassing! I had the worst gas pain today. It eased though once I passed it lol.
    Tell me about it haha
    I neverrrr ever felt like this in previous pregnancies..

    It all feels new again and different that's why I think it must be pms not really pregnant


    Mind you my youngest is only 15months old

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    1,688
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My little one is almost 15 months old too! She was also an IVF bubba.

    This morning's test is a little darker again.

    8dpt.jpg

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

    mzemjay  (22-06-2014)

  10. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Syd
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    This is todays approx 11 dpo
    But a different test its prognosis
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

  11. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    1,688
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mzemjay -- Looks good, I see it well!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

    mzemjay  (22-06-2014)

  13. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Syd
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    Im becoming more excited and stressing less
    Phewww



    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. TTC 2015 - what are you doing to prepare
    By MrsMummaButterfly in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 08-02-2015, 12:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Be In Blossom
Keen to up the intensity of your exercise after having your baby but unsure how? New physio-led Bootcamp Workshops aim to bridge the gap between low and high intensity training, teaching ways to reduce pelvic floor load in gym and bootcamp settings.
featured supporter
The MAMA Centre
Pregnancy, birth & beyond care with your very own midwife. Home & hospital birth support, VBACs, antenatal & postnatal care by medicare eligible midwives & holistic health practitioners. Massage, chiro, naturopathy, yoga, counselling & beauty therapy
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!