Now please this is in no way a stab at the lazy mums thread. I actually enjoyed reading every single one and as many said I don't see it as "lazy" as such just a way to get through and keep our little ones happy without going nuts. And to get a well deserved break!
But in saying that everyone is different and we all have different ways we deal with day to day life. Let me begin by saying I have lazy days and lazy things I do but in the general outlook of my day to day life I do (and dh will back me up lol) have SLIGHT OCD. So I'll start it off and we'll see who will follow.... Feel free for any lazy posters to add there OCD tips on here. I'm sure some have a mix up of both in there..
-I disinfect wipe my dd's toys
-dd is 17months and I have trained her to come to me after eating anything with her hands up so she doesn't touch anything (trained? Is that a nice word?)
- my dd has never eaten anything out of a jar never ever
- I do about 3 loads of washing a day and have them on the line then put away by the end of the evening
- I vacuum everyday and mop about 3-4 times a week
- bathrooms get cleaned at least 2-3 times a week
- sheets changed once a week
- I do at least 2 (home) activities a day although only one outside activity a week so that would make me a bit lazy?
- we only have takeout about once a fortnight and cook all meals from scratch! Although we may go out on weekends every now and then
- I wash all dishes after every meal although I do have a dishwasher as a best friend
- dd never wears the same clothing twice without being washed
Will come back when I think of more and looking forward to everyone else's adds...
Again I cannot stress this is not to make a stab at anyone else and I hope no one takes an offence just a bit of fun...