Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing to read after kidlets in bed!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerKat View Post
    its not been easy with the ms! At least the two of them entertain each other to an extent. And also the DVD player has been doing a fair bit of babysitting However I'm 12 weeks today so hoping ms buggers off soon. Otherwise I feel physically fine atm, not really tired at all.
    Yep... I swore I would avoid plonking DD in front of kids tv, but there have been some times when reality has set in and it has been a godsend!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my 7th pregnancy, though 6 was a first trimester loss, and there has been similarities with a couple but all have been individual experiences.
    I've had all day sickness/fatigue with all of them from week 6-14, except my third it stopped around 11 weeks.
    I carried them all slightly differently.
    i think my most different pregnancy was my second, who I carried higher but had terrible back pain the whole pregnancy and pelvic pressure from 29 weeks. I also gained the most weight with that one.
    It's 16 years since I was pregnant with my first and I'm pregnant with our last and the pregnancies have actually been quite similar (very tiring) so I've found that age hasn't really played a factor in how I will feel. My easiest pregnancy was my 5th and my best birth was my 4th who oddly was my largest baby.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebirdgirl For This Useful Post:

Que Sera  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdgirl View Post
    This is my 7th pregnancy, though 6 was a first trimester loss, and there has been similarities with a couple but all have been individual experiences.

My easiest pregnancy was my 5th and my best birth was my 4th who oddly was my largest baby.
    Thats awesome! Gives me hope that my body might not fall apart lol

if you don't mind me asking, what made the 4th birth so good compared to the others?

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my 7th preg also, we lost 3 between dd and ds2. My last full term pregnancy was my easiest preg but ds1 and dd was really pretty similar. The first tri of this preg was my hardest. Every birth has been very different. Ds1 emergency c-section, dd Vbac with 36hr labour and ds2 was a quicker Vbac but more painful and ended with shoulder dystocia, which was pretty scary. Emotionally this was current one has been a bit more challenging.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Goosey01 For This Useful Post:

Que Sera  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Que Sera View Post
    Thats awesome! Gives me hope that my body might not fall apart lol

if you don't mind me asking, what made the 4th birth so good compared to the others?
    Not at all
    Firstvtwo labours I was in hospital a long time before the birth. Third was sent home in the second stage and had to go back via ambulance to deliver so was really crazy and stressful! My fifth I never made it out of the examination room, so another rushed birth. With my 4th I was sent home in active labour yet again but made it back in time to be there only an hour or so but long enough to get settled in a birth suite and have him peacefully.
    Different town and hospital this time, hoping for a calmer experience!
    I never imagined having 6 kids it's amazing what we can do.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebirdgirl For This Useful Post:

Que Sera  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All of my births had the same factors, spontaneous labour with no drugs for labour and all episiotomies :/ lots of stitching after them all too.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebirdgirl For This Useful Post:

Que Sera  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My first and third where eventless and easy my second and fourth where so painful I couldnt walk easily my first and third where longer labours and my second and fourth short and easy. Ill say they where all different but all the same lol

Me + DP 01.03.2010 = DD 22.02.2011 + DS 20.01.2014 = <3

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LiterallyNoOne For This Useful Post:

Que Sera  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterallyNoOne View Post
    My first and third where eventless and easy my second and fourth where so painful I couldnt walk easily my first and third where longer labours and my second and fourth short and easy. Ill say they where all different but all the same lol

Me + DP 01.03.2010 = DD 22.02.2011 + DS 20.01.2014 = <3
    Yeah, it sounds like the easier ones you pay for later! Were any of yours breech all the way or most of the way?

I am noticing a huge difference in that DD was breech the whole time and it was excruciating on my hips for the last 8w. DS flipped from breech last week and feels like he has dropped, which feels very odd to me in comparison but not painful.