Closed Thread
Page 96 of 99 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by myheart View Post
    Laned - thankyou, yes bloods tomorrow...whatever happens we are happy to get a positive hpt against everything we have been told about my dh's sperm plus my age and my nk cells... it is just nice to have finally had a natural result - even if it is a chemical.... looking foward to hearing about your SA trip...

Em - thanks for the information - will discuss with Lynn
    Good luck today Myheart x

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    CAmom- congrats on being PUPO. I hope you have a relaxing and quick 2WW.

Myheart - good luck today! Whatever happens yes it is a very positive sign for you.

So many of you going next month - I'm excited for you all! I wish we could go back - loved it so much.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

laned  (27-10-2014),myheart  (27-10-2014),williteverhappen  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by myheart View Post
    Laned - thankyou, yes bloods tomorrow...whatever happens we are happy to get a positive hpt against everything we have been told about my dh's sperm plus my age and my nk cells... it is just nice to have finally had a natural result - even if it is a chemical.... looking foward to hearing about your SA trip...

Em - thanks for the information - will discuss with Lynn
    Good luck today Myheart x

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

laned  (27-10-2014),myheart  (27-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by williteverhappen View Post

Emski72 – with only 7 weeks to go until your precious girl arrives, you must be just about to finish up work. As I don’t get to post very often I just wanted to say a huge thanks for all your support and words of advice to me and all the other ladies (and Tittle!). You’re posts are always helpful, calming and reassuring. I really hope the last part of your pregnancy goes as smoothly as possible.

xx
    I know! Actually it's looking like 5 weeks now due to gestational diabetes. It's my last week of work now so just counting down the days. DH is in Amsterdam for work for a week which is making me nervous, but he's back Sunday night. I'm pretty pragmatic lol, and try to give advice where I can on here, as I found there were a few ladies who had been through it all (@rainbowchaser) and were really helpful to me when I was heading over. It's nice to help where you can.
    Wishing you all the best for your trip - at the very least enjoy the holiday! It's such a great destination.
    Em x

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

laned  (27-10-2014),MGC Bertie  (27-10-2014),Patsy73  (27-10-2014),williteverhappen  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My heart - thinking of you today. Xx

Emski - So bloody excited for you. Be sure to have some 'you' time before your precious bundle arrives. I ended up only having 1.5 weeks mat leave before William, I had planned for 3 and I spent it washing baby clothes. I have to say though it was quite lovely and very surreal to see all the little outfit hanging on the line . Xx

Pink - I chose to go with the Lucrin antagonist, and really wanted to have the once off Lucrin depot. It is not available here, hence my attempt to order it from the International Pharmacy. As it hasn't arrived, I have now reverted to the daily Lucrin injections which are available here. Xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

myheart  (27-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pink - we will be in Cape Town at the same time our first appointment is the 28th January. From memory a couple of others will also be cycling around then too, maybe we could meet up?
    (We did this with @emski, @Feather and @January on our last trip - it was a great time to compare notes)

@emski , Feather and January - DH and I think of you all often and wish you all well as you get closer to meeting your new additions.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (27-10-2014),laned  (27-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for your kind words...

Miss Sagi - the time will fly past and in no time you will be in SA...!

Em - 5 weeks...! Wow... I remember when we were doing cycles at the same time with Lynn...! Thank you for all your support and advise...

Luca - it is so nice to read your signature - it brings me hope...

Hi to Mardi, Laned, January, Feather, Blinky and all others...

AFM - BT today and the Beta is only 35....so a chemical... My DH is upset but I don't feel so bad as I am just happy that we got pregnant naturally - who knew this could happen...!! I think it is a wake up call to tell me to relax as we got pregnant with no meds, not checking ovulation, going to the gym a lot, eating the "wrong" foods and even an acupuncture session to help bring on my period..! I think I need to stop comparing and checking symptoms and simply relax....

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

mardicharli  (28-10-2014),williteverhappen  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for your kind words...

Miss Sagi - the wait will fly past...and in no time you will be in lovely SA..!!

Em - 5 weeks...!! wow...I remember when we were cycling together....now you will be a mum soon

Luca, Laned, Willitever, Miss Sagi, Em - thank you

Hi to Mardi, January, Blinky and all...

AFM - BT today - hcg only 35... so a chemical... DH is disappointed... I'm not feeling that bad as I am happy that we got pregnant naturally - who knew that could happen..!! We got pregnant with no meds, I was at the gym all of the 2ww, eating the "wrong" things, not testing for ovulation and even an acupuncture session to bring on my period...! I think this is a wake up call not to focus on symptoms, as relaxing is so much better...

I will talk to my FS on Wednesday... My donor eggs arrive from the USA this week... Is it best to go straight into a new cycle as my body is prepped for a pregnancy or wait 6 weeks...???

15. The Following User Says Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

mardicharli  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I keep loosing my post, i hope will have success this time.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Williteverhappen - The waiting is excrutiating, but like you said, with festive season coming up, time's gonna fly. You will be going to SA soon, you must be excited. I wish you all the best.
    Pinkshootingstar - Congrats on your donor's results , you must be relieved. Now you can focus on your other plans, and the bookings etc.
    Emski - I am sure you can't wait to meet your precious baby . So happy for you and your family.

AFM - Just heard that my donor's screening has been done. Now, the loooong wait for the results. Heard she was there, bright and early .

Faith

17. The Following User Says Thank You to faith15 For This Useful Post:

williteverhappen  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Faith - Great news re donor. I am sure your plan will be here very shortly. Xx

Blinky - I recall your reference to a lunch box, you purchased from Woolies to put the meds and ice in. Could you kindly provide further information about this and or a pic. Xx

Mardi - Have your drugs arrived yet???
    Last edited by laned; 28-10-2014 at 19:32.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

faith15  (28-10-2014)