Closed Thread
Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Faith - welcome to the thread. As many others have said, I wouldn't be considering SA without finding this this awesome forum with all of the lovely helpful ladies and gent!

Patsy - totally know how you are feeling. Am getting very stressed and emotional and I still have a month to go! Every little thing is sending me to the tissues or chocolate. This Lucrin delivery isn't helping either!

Laned - beginning to wish I'd just paid more and got the Lucrin from the International Pharmacy that CFC recommended. I can't believe it's gone missing! Did they say they will refund if it's late or just if it goes missing? Worried I'm going to end up with $350 Lucrin that's of no use to me especially if it's late and I end up using Syranel.. I so hope it turns up tomorrow for you. Have tried emailing the nice helpful guy who helped me with my ordering probs, but after 2 texts, beginning to think he's ignoring me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mardicharli For This Useful Post:

laned  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - I am sorry u're going through all this with your meds, hopefully it will all be resolved and SOON.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faith15 For This Useful Post:

laned  (21-10-2014),mardicharli  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mardicharli - Oh no.. you have the same problem with your meds going MIA. Hopefully all will be sorted ASAP.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faith15 For This Useful Post:

laned  (21-10-2014),mardicharli  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Mardi - Delivery tomorrow is not looking likely. My DH rang Aus Post this afternoon and they noted there was no record of it landing in the country yet.

They gave a couple of explanations advising, it could either be in a bag in an on route airport (i.e o/s) or may have been held up in customs. Either way, as it is not showing as having landed, they noted there is no chance of receiving it tomorrow. So I now have to wait another 24 hours before contacting Fertility2u!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - that is soooo frustrating!! I'm freaking out that mine will do the same. Do you know if we can get a refund if it arrives late? As it will be totally useless to us then.. I will have to try ringing too as they are ignoring my emails!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky- Thanks. If the clinic approves my dates, i might just sneak my trip in just before yours. Yes Dr Le Roux is great, always replies my emails promptly. I had a dilemma between a 30 year old mother of twins and a 24 year old mom, both first time donors. I emailed and asked for his opinion, which he gave, and it made the decision easier

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Faith to the forum & all the best.
    Oh no Laned & Mardi, I hope it works out okay, how frustrating because this has only added more stress to an already stressful time for you. Are you going to buy some meds here as backup & request a refund? I think thats fair considering they didn't deliver in the timeframe they advertised. I had a bad feeling about delivering on time & I've never trusted Aus post. I've always had problems with them & they take too long for what we pay them. That's why I got my script & went straight down to chemist warehouse & bought 2 packs of synarel. I know its not highly recommended on these forums but I've used them in the past & had no probs with it plus they are easier to travel with.
    Today is my last day on the OCP then just waiting for AF to show then I can start.
    Someone asked how long we're on progynova for - I thought we're supposed to stop taking them after EPU?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hope for all For This Useful Post:

laned  (22-10-2014),mardicharli  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi hope, you'll be on progynova until 10 weeks if its a positive

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Hope for all  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh okay, I didn't know that.i think I've only got enough for up to EPU, can we pick some more up in CT? What else do we have to take after ET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope for All - you can pick up all of the meds you need after ET at CFC, in fact everyone recommends doing so as it is much cheaper in CT than it is here in Australia.