Closed Thread
Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky great to read you have your dates locked in!

Luca isnt it amazing to see the little fella! Jiks sound like a good heart rate!

Sorry bit busy of late haven't been on too much! We had our 12 week scan on Friday and it went well. standard size and heart rate! loved watching him? seemingly levitate when DH laughed We are both so relieved to get to the 12 weeks, and will hopefully relax a bit more now.

Good luck to everyone!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tittle For This Useful Post:

laned  (18-10-2014),mardicharli  (18-10-2014),MGC Bertie  (19-10-2014),thembs  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR - that must have been sooo scary but very happy to hear both you and bubs are doing well. Keep resting and try to enjoy it as you won't get much for the next 18 years!
    Laned - thanks for letting us know. Mine finally was processed last Thurs after : different scripts being sent! I will need it in 2 weeks so hope it turns up in time.
    Tittles - wonderful to hear your little one is growing well and squirming away in there.
    AFM - finally have flights and accommodation booked. We leave in one month tomorrow! We arrive on 20th Nov and leave on the 2nd Dec. nice to have the big things booked, now for cars and the fun stuff. Oh and have to write 260 reports for work before I leave.
    I was wondering if anyone had and ideas for a donor present? Was thinking maybe a necklace or other jewelry but would love some suggestions. Thanks heaps!
    Hi to everyone else! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    mardicharli, we got our donor an opal necklace from a shop at sydney airport.1 month to go for you, excitement plus

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tittle For This Useful Post:

mardicharli  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Tittles - that is so great to reach 12 weeks. So you reckon it is a him?? Did you see a little willy??!! How funny.

Mardi - we also got our donor a necklace. A heart pendant from Tiffanys.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mardi - we bought a pandora bracelet with a few charms.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I have just returned from SA, back a few days now, but have been following everyone's progress - disappointments, joy and worries.
    Sadly I think it's been a chemical pregnancy for me - the official blood test is tomorrow but I'd been doing hpt's and I did get a faint positive but it never got darker and the latest test showed nothing - so there really isn't any doubt for me.
    Our donor is 24 and has a daughter of her own. We got 16 eggs and by day 5 had 7 they were happy with. They transferred the best 2 and froze 3. I am wondering if any of you have gone through something similar, or if you know of someone who has? It's still too early to make a decision about going back - just need to recover from this disappointment first - but I am wondering if we did go back whether it's worthwhile using those we froze or should I just be looking at a new donor? I guess part of me thinks if I've had a chemical pregnancy does it mean those frozen ones may not be viable? Probably no one can really say but I was interested to hear of anyone with a chemical who then did an fet and got success.

Mardicharli - like Tittle we also got an Australian opal necklace. Sort of thought as much as I hoped to take a little bit of Africa home with me I could leave them with a little bit of Australia.

If anyone present or future has questions on Johannesburg, Medfem or Baby2mom which is who I was using I'm more than happy if you want to contact me. Good luck everyone.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoping4best For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin - Have been thinking you and hoping your bleeding is settling.

Title - How wonderful for you both. Seeing the little Springboks is amazing

Mardi - We purchased a Tiffany necklace for our donor.

Hoping4thebest - Oh Hun, those bloody POAS. I hope like crazy that your BT proves otherwise. It is a tough call re the FET vs a whole new cycle. I am sorry that I cannot help you out with that decision.

I do like the idea of the of an opal necklace. It has a sweet sentiment.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Hoping4best  (19-10-2014),mardicharli  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope4best - Thinking of you and wishing you a positive test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping4best - I'm really sorry for your chemical. I can see where you are coming from in terms of using the same donor. Can you talk to your doctor or embryologist from Medfem or Baby2mom to get an idea of the quality of the embryos? It sounds like they are OK quality and you just had bad luck.Surely they don't freeze crap embryos? I get you're feeling anxious about using the same donor if not 100% sure. I would be the same. I hope you get some clarification and maybe this has happened to someone else who can give you advice so you can make decision going forward. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping4 - thinking of you today. Xxx

AFM - I just feel like blowing my stack. Contacted Aus Post today, as since 08/10/2014 the tracking on the medication from Fertility2U has stated 'item has been handed to international delivery service for delivery to Australia', only to be told by Aus Post International Service TODAY, that it hasn't even left the UK and is likely not to get here in time with boarder clearances etc and that they should have sent it EMS (Express Mail Service).

I am really pi$$ed off!!!