Closed Thread
Page 83 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Seahorse - I had niggles and twinges a few times and was told by many it's just everything snuggling and expanding down there. I have to say however, after the bleed I never quite relaxed and then when I started to focus on the 20 week mark had a really big bleed at 17.5 weeks. I ended up purchasing a Doppler which I used almost daily from about 20 weeks. Notwithstanding the scares we got our beautiful little man. It is so very understandable that you are scared sh!tless at the moment. Hopefully you will gain some further peace and reassurance with your upcoming scan. Xx

Williteverhappen - Wow, China is an awesome opportunity!!

I had a couple of bleeds during my pregnancy the first one at 6 weeks and I too was placed on strict bed rest for approximately 10 days, only being allowed to get up for a drink and use the bathroom.

Unfortunately, bleeding seems to be a common occurrence with both IVF and DE cycles, with a number of ladies on the thread experiencing such.

Hopefully and all fingers and toes crossed you can happily go off to China with your little well travelled belly bean and have no problems

Question for All -

To those previously having travelled with small children, were you able to access a taxi or airport transfer with a child restraint fitted? We arrive late and I don't really wish to be driving at night by ourselves in a hire car and would prefer a transfer. That said, I am concerned about appropriate seating for William.
    Last edited by laned; 06-10-2014 at 23:49.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Seahorse1xxx  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mardicharli - so exciting that your plans are confirmed. And what a great deal you got.

Williteverhappen - again excited for you too. Re your trip to China I think you should go for it. If you have the required medical help it will all be fine. And what a great trip to look forward to.

Seahorse - oh i feel for you with the worry as I am in the same boat. Cramps are totally normal. I remember having the strongest AF cramps & heaviness at around 6 weeks and thought for sure it was all over. It is such a mind game. But you have had 3 good blood tests and not long till your first exciting 7 week scan. I have had some brown spotting the last week. It has been a little unnerving. But my MS symptoms have gotten 10 times worse. My boobs are out of control and I still have crazy nausea. Now fatigue has kicked in (someone please tell me these MS symptoms will go away after 12 weeks!) I am 9 weeks now and have another scan tomorrow which I am happy about after the brown spotting. I know I have read that quite a few of you have had spotting/bleeding so I keep telling myself it will be fine!

Hi to everyone else.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

mardicharli  (07-10-2014),Seahorse1xxx  (08-10-2014),williteverhappen  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I was in there today Seahorse.... we could have high fived!
    I had lots of cramping and spotting, bleeding etc from 11dpo through to about 10w, from what I can see on a lot of DE threads it is pretty common and mostly has a happy ending. It's hard, I know but you've got to remind yourself this time it's more likely to go right than wrong.
    Run a warm (not hot) bath, buy some indulgent bath salts, stretch out and get some good sleep with those sleepy hormones. 7w isn't too far away now xx

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Seahorse1xxx  (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just want to thank you all for your well wishes, prayers and thoughts. It means a lot to me. We are a little sad but just putting it behind us. Spoke to FS today and will wait to hear the report on the remaining embryos and whether they thawed a few to get the best ones. Then will discuss the next steps. If there are still a few good viable embryos then I will try for a third go! But not till next year. Maybe Feb/March? No idea really but possibly then.

I treated myself to a couple of new dresses - got a bargain! Getting hair done tomorrow and might even enjoy a couple of drinks on Friday night!

Hope everyone else is doing ok

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (08-10-2014),laned  (08-10-2014),Luca  (08-10-2014),mardicharli  (07-10-2014),MGC Bertie  (08-10-2014),Patsy73  (08-10-2014),Seahorse1xxx  (08-10-2014),Sunflower11  (08-10-2014),Tittle  (08-10-2014),williteverhappen  (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luca - hope your scan went well yesterday. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mardi

Yes my scan went well. Our blob has grown so much and is a little fetus now. It was moving all around the screen - little groover! We have now been released to an obstetrician and have our first appointment next Tuesday and have booked the hospital. Still in a bit of denial but feeling more confident each visit.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

mardicharli  (09-10-2014),MGC Bertie  (09-10-2014),Patsy73  (09-10-2014),Seahorse1xxx  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear Luca! They grow so fast don't they?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mardicharli For This Useful Post:

Luca  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    So exciting Luca - congratulations X

15. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Luca  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the clinic nurse said my donor has passed her screening & she's currently working on my treatment plan. She wants me to go off the OCP on the 22nd Oct, which is about exactly 2 weeks from now. Without having my prescription yet, how long should I leave it before following up with the clinic Because I'm worried about the delivery time for my medication from EU, I'm worried whether I'll get it in time? How long did your delivery take for the meds?
    and does anyone know why CFC don't use Crinone instead of pressaries? I have a few boxes of crinone left over from my past cycles & was hoping to continue using them. Which is better out of the two - crinone or pressaries?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hope, they did use crinone and gestone for me, so just ask. Gestone is a far more even dose... I was to alternate to crinone & gestone at 6w.
    It didn't take long for the treatment plan to come through once my donor had passed screening. I just got my meds through my GP so can't comment on the OS pharmacy sorry.