Closed Thread
Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful to see so much good news on here of late! I try to keep up with the thread but I don't have as much free time as I used to! Not that I would have it any other way!! My beautiful boy is now nearly 15 weeks and the joy of my life! It will be one year on 1 July that I flew out to Cape Town! Best decision of my life.

Welcome to all the newbies and good luck to all those travelling soon.

KLM - Sanbona is magical and I highly recommend it!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BJ04 For This Useful Post:

ejj87  (26-06-2014),KLM0511  (25-06-2014),Sunflower11  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks BJ04. I think we will book it in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    For any ladies that are wondering if they are doing the right thing by going down the donor route or donor in Cape Town....I hope this helps. Its the best decision we every made...we realised our dream!
    Attached Images

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

BJ04  (28-06-2014),ejj87  (26-06-2014),francesthecat  (26-06-2014),January  (26-06-2014),MGC Bertie  (25-06-2014),Seahorse1xxx  (26-06-2014),Sunflower11  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How wonderful to see your photos Sunny - he is gorgeous!! ...and you are forgiven, I didn't discover and join this forum until well, well after I had returned from Cape Town. How I wish I had earlier though, it is a wealth of information. I was in Cape Town July 2nd-15th last year.

BJ04 I am right behind you. I flew out to Cape Town too on the 1st July last year and have been feeling a bit nostalgic about it this week. What a journey, what an experience. Our little boys are also 15 weeks and are the absolute and total joy of our lives.

It is fantastic to see so many good results at the moment and especially great to see a few sets of twins on the way!

The very best of luck to all and I'm right there with Sunny and BJ04 - this was the best decision of my life.

Amethyst x

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst13 For This Useful Post:

BJ04  (28-06-2014),ejj87  (27-06-2014),KLM0511  (26-06-2014),Sunflower11  (26-06-2014),Sunny15  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny, what a gorgeous lil man! He is adorable ! Thank you for sharing pics

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GirlFromSydney For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Big congratulations to all the ladies with BFP's...!!!! And so many twins...!!!! This is just wonderful...!!!!!

Thank you to the lovely ladies who helped with my question of transferring one or two.... I guess I was jumping the gun as my donor only produced 7 eggs and only 1 fertilised... So we are doing a day three transfer... I feel so deflated....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

Sunflower11  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there Myheart....you are still in with a VERY good chance.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

myheart  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amethyst - We were there at the same time as you...only a couple of days, but it is a shame that you didn't know about this thread, as we could have caught up. I met up with DJShears and Anait whilst there and we did a couple of tours together...we have some lovely photos of the 3 of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErin, great second beta. Im following the our plan and now alternating between gestone and crinone. Crinone is a bit messy but i do not get any other real side affects from it so happy to continue using. I also used it in all my own egg cycles and always had good levels of progesterone when tested.

KLM, take your veggie and enjoy. I didn't take any with me but have had the taste for it since getting my positive, and cheese. mmm melted cheese...
    The best advice i was given post transfer was to relax the the day off and then return to normal life the following day. However, if you were going to do anything that would make you look back after and question... if only i hadn't done XXXX then don't do it.

Blinky, when we first discovered hubbys issue (azoos) we chose and had donor sperm on standby in case there was no sperm when they did his TESE. Luckily they did manage to retrieve enough sperm and we got fertilisation but after 7 goes with my eggs we were a little concerned when moving to donor if the issue was just not going to be my eggs. We decided we would try one cycle and if we were not lucky we would look at doing 1/2 on the next if we could. Everything crossed for you both and definitely worth discussing with CFC.

Tittle (DW), really hope you are feeling better. Really sweet of your donor, mine sent a couple of personal messages which was so nice.

CAmom, hope you find your wonderful donor soon. It really is the most important part of the donor process and best not rushed. You will know her when you find her.

ejj87, sorry to read about your dreaded bugs and hope you are feeling better.

Girlfromsydney, poop about the morning sickness it really is tough. I thankfully have not been physically sick yet but the nausea, OMG it is all day and the exhaustion, i struggle to get through the day without a nap. Still nothing in my boobs though, they are completely fine. I am not complaining it is all worth it. Still cannot believe we are having twins, has it sunk in for you yet?

Sunny15, gorgeous pics Jesse is adorable. it really is a miracle what these wonderful ladies offer us.

Amethyst and BJ04, thank you for checking in on us all. You are all inspirations for us. Amethyst how did you find your twin pregnancy, i am definitely a little nervous.

Myheart, I know that deflated feeling when i heard we only got 6 eggs from our donor and was also told we would initially have a 3 day transfer, it is disheartening and i never expected to have two back and get twins. Keeping all crossed this is one super sticky embaby.

to everyone. Hope you are all doing ok.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunflower11 For This Useful Post:

ejj87  (27-06-2014),myheart  (26-06-2014),Sunny15  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hang in there Myheart

18. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

myheart  (26-06-2014)