Closed Thread
Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jiks and KLM good luck for tomorrow. Sending lots of baby dust to you both.

Helenmac congratulations on the safe arrival of Riley. Wishing you a lifetime of joy.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wishmeluck For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (09-10-2014),Jiks  (01-10-2014),KLM0511  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been following but silent. we went to cape town twice with 4 eggs failing. I so desperately wanted to give my son a sibling but obviously it's not meant to be. I have some gestone and prognova if someone needs it.
    Last edited by flyer; 01-10-2014 at 13:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HelenMac: Many congrats on the birth of Riley. Lovely name.

Jiks and KLM: Will be thinking of you both tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

AFM: Am now wavering on the Lucrin daily and wondering whether I should go for the depot injection, instead? Were CFC ok about sending over the prescription, Miss Sagi?
    I decided to go for the daily because I could get a prescription here and it seemed pretty manageable in terms of the all important pain factor (working up to the PIO!) but now I'm undecided again...
    In terms of timing, how did anyone who took the daily work it in with SA time? Our flight is around 5pm so trying to factor that in too!

Will it ever happen: Thanks for the PM about meeting up. Will reply when I get a sec.
    And hi to everyone else. Hope you're all travelling ok.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patsy73 For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (09-10-2014),KLM0511  (01-10-2014),williteverhappen  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flyer: Sorry to hear that, hope you're ok and coming to terms with things not working in CT. I know exactly what it's like to want to give your child a sibling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helenmac - Congratulations on the birth of your little man! That is wonderful news!

KLM & Jiks - good luck tomorrow. Everything crossed for you.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (09-10-2014),Jiks  (01-10-2014),KLM0511  (01-10-2014),williteverhappen  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsy73 View Post
    HelenMac: Many congrats on the birth of Riley. Lovely name.

Jiks and KLM: Will be thinking of you both tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

AFM: Am now wavering on the Lucrin daily and wondering whether I should go for the depot injection, instead? Were CFC ok about sending over the prescription, Miss Sagi?
    I decided to go for the daily because I could get a prescription here and it seemed pretty manageable in terms of the all important pain factor (working up to the PIO!) but now I'm undecided again...
    In terms of timing, how did anyone who took the daily work it in with SA time? Our flight is around 5pm so trying to factor that in too!

Will it ever happen: Thanks for the PM about meeting up. Will reply when I get a sec.
    And hi to everyone else. Hope you're all travelling ok.
    Patsy I took the daily Lucrin last trip. I worked it like this.
    In Australia I took the injection at 6:30pm every evening.
    Our flight was due to leave at 2:30 pm so timed my injection that day for four hours into the flight. (Hubby just flicked it in while we were seated).
    The following day we were in Cape Town by 9:00 am Cape Town time (5pm Aussie time), so I took my next injection at 10:30am Cape Town time (6:30pm Aussie time).
    From memory I only needed to take the injection another couple of days at 10:30am and then we were all done.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

Patsy73  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helenmac, congratulations...you are the immune warrior and it gives me hope

KLM & JJiks, good luck tomorrow, i have everything crossed for you both

Laned, we need to save every cent we can with this industry, i'm just spewing that i can't get my $1400 immune medication (in Aus) from them as it's $600 at fertility2u, but it has to be on ice
    so won't make the 10 day round the world trip, they can only pack it to last for 3 days...such a bummer

Patsy, i haven't emailed CFC yet, but I wouldn't think it's a problem, they just have to send the script to a different pharmacy in the UK. Even if you don't have a script you can pay £35 for a Dr at the pharmacy to write the script, so it's a win win

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (09-10-2014),laned  (02-10-2014),mardicharli  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helenmac - So lovely to read the wonderful news about the arrival of the gorgeous Riley Jake. We all know that his life will be filled with such love and happiness after the battles you and DH went through. Enjoy that little bundle of love. Welcome to the world Riley, wishing loads of love, peace, good health and happiness. Xx

MissSagi - just waiting to hear back from Fertility2U to see if all is okay with the written note from Dr H.

Just received confirmed treatment plan for CFC, including donor's AMH which was 15.18. Hoping that all will be well, as it is just above the normal parameters for age (14-30). Fingers and toes crossed herein. Much better than mine which was 6.1 taken 6 years ago when I was 34!
    Last edited by laned; 02-10-2014 at 00:33.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (09-10-2014),MGC Bertie  (02-10-2014),Miss Sagi  (02-10-2014),Tittle  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did go ahead with a sneaky poas and it was negative. Now I wish I didn't. . Well will wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jiks and KLM - you are in my thoughts today. I am hoping like crazy you both get positive blood results, notwithstanding those bloody POAS. Much love Xx.

Flyer - Thank you for sharing your story, although for your sake I wish it was one with a different ending. I am sincerely sorry to read about your journey. Such a hard road for you and DP xx.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Jiks  (02-10-2014)