Closed Thread
Page 69 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KLM0511 View Post
    Hi Emski,
    Sorry I forgot to reply to your question. Actually I have no idea and forgot to ask. Dr Wiswiedel told me there were two - one was really good and the other was 'so so". To be honest I just said ok. In hindsight I should have asked if they kept thawing till they found the best two, but silly me didn't.

Fingers crossed.
    Thanks for that info, I only have two left so wondered what your experience was.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KLM - hoping like crazy that those little embies are settling in. Like you, I always get so overwhelmed in the moment that I forget to ask Qus and then think of them later. Hope you are resting up. Xx

Jiks - wishing you the very best for today and loads of baby dust. Xx

Seahorse - how are you going? Thinking of you. Xx

AFM - things are rocketing along. DH dropped a bomb on Thurs and said he wanted to come along. So now have been frantically trying to organise a passport and TB vax for my son.

Also now having the debate whether to use the well prepped 2 years old frozen sperm (antioxidants, good diet for three months and boxers) Vs the poor diet, nil vitamins and squashed testicles sperm :-).

Only other concern is I skipped my last period with the OCP and they now don't want me to have another one until the Nov cycle. The Last one I had was in August. Hope it doesn't stuff up my lining.

Sorry if TMI, but I had a Pap smear today and man oh man it was uncomfortable and I bled like crazy after it. No wonder I was over due for one!!!! Gaaaawwwddd I hate those things. Xx

Anyhow, donor is being screened tomorrow. I cannot believe the difference between Medfem and Cape Fertility. Cape Fertility is one well oiled professional organisation. Communication has been fantastic.

All the very best ladies and gent. Xx
    Last edited by laned; 23-09-2014 at 00:37.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi beautiful ladies. 2 blasts transferred, so officially pupo. Wishing the next set of ladies all the best. My test date is next week weds.
    Thanking you lovely ladies for your wonderful support.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jiks For This Useful Post:

mardicharli  (23-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (23-09-2014),Patsy73  (23-09-2014),Sunflower11  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay congrats Jiks! Best of luck!

AFM I still find it hard to believe I was just there over the weekend and now about to do my 2nd day back at work!
    Think jet lag is setting in.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiks View Post
    Hi beautiful ladies. 2 blasts transferred, so officially pupo. Wishing the next set of ladies all the best. My test date is next week weds.
    Thanking you lovely ladies for your wonderful support.
    C ongrats Jiks!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Patsy,

We too stayed at the VA Waterfront area in a self catering apartment. It was perfect. In fact we didn't even rent a car. We could walk (10 minutes) to all the restaurants and shopping plus my favorite the beautiful little Ferris wheel that lights up at night. To do deeper exploring we just used the hop on, hop off bus a couple of days. And one day hired an excellent driver to go see the penguins and tour the wine country. We took a cab to the clinic the three times we went. Very easy and stress free. I really don't think you need to stay in Claremont for a week unless you want some quiet romantic alone time with no distractions! Lol

I
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsy73 View Post
    Jiks and KLM: Good luck to both of you, have everything crossed.
    Seahorse: Fingers crossed for a BFP.
    AFM: I booked the flights but haven't done anything else for a week because I've been so busy, must get on to the accommodation. I'm thinking of staying in a cottage in Claremont for the first week - so we're close to the clinic and don't have to stress about getting there for the scan/DH's drop off - and then move to somewhere like Camps Bay/Waterfront when we're a bit more up to speed with the city.
    Has anyone got on thoughts on where to stay? Think we're going to go self-catering because it's easier with our son... Can't believe we'll be going in six weeks...
    Hello to all!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby dreamer For This Useful Post:

Patsy73  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jiks - Woooohooo. Congrats on being PUOP. Snuggle embies, snuggle. Xx

Babydreamer - can you recall which self contained apartments?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all. We are staying at Cape royale, it's a hotel aroun greenpoint. Not too far frm V and if you want to A. It also has a kitchenette in the rooms so ucan cook if you want. See lots of kids around so I guess it's ok for anyone with kids.
    Goodluck.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiks For This Useful Post:

laned  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seahorse Jiks & KLM am thinking only good thoughts for all 3 of you!

Guess I am next up, less than 1 month now till we fly off to SA. We have our tickets booked and our treatment plan is in place

Am getting more excited hopeful & nervous as it gets closer!
    Last edited by CAmom; 24-09-2014 at 00:59.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CAmom For This Useful Post:

Jiks  (24-09-2014),KLM0511  (24-09-2014),laned  (24-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Camon - you are next cab off the rank

We received our treatment plan tonight with dates and it seems to be very different to my last donor cycle (which did not have an antagonist).

Can any ladies advise as to whether the antagonist (using Lucrin) cycles make the cycle longer. With my last cycle the ED's EPU was on my CD13 and my transfer was on my CD18. This time the proposed EPU is for CD 21 and my TF is predicted for CD 26 does that fit with other ladies experiences??? It is causing me to freak out a little So any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I have of course asked the clinic for verification, but would still like to know of others experiences.

Thank you in advance. Xx