MCG - So sorry Hun. I hope you can find peace with a decision either way soon. Xx
Seahorse - thinking of you.
Jiks - all sounds very very promising.
KLM - I ended up trying to take meds on Aus time but adjusted an hour everyday for the 2 weeks we were there to bring it back on track. Hope that makes sense. Not long to go now Hun
Jodie - I often think of you and you hold one very special place in this family's heart. Without you and this thread, I honestly don't know whether I would have had the courage to go to SA.
Thanks to all the other girls about info on frozen v fresh discussion. It will certainly something I may be raising with CFC. I am hoping like crazy that my body will be ready (granted the Graves), but we will be using DH's frozen sperm and he will be staying at home with our little guy. So I shall keep you all posted as to the options I am given.
As as for our progress, after a huge amount of stress we settled on a donor. It took many attempts to have Glenda from Donorlife to finally answer emails and provide full contact details and this got me very nervous, so we settled with what we knew and returned to Baby2mom.
I have noted before, that we used Baby2mom previously. I have also noted that Jenny was very responsive and helpful up to the donor's EPU, however we did not hear anything from her thereafter. Like RB, at the time, I found this very difficult to deal with.
That said, I have found the lack of communication from Donorlife at first instance prior to any dealings more concerning and ironically in comparison I have this time round found much comfort in Jenny's business approach. Baby2mom had a donor who most resembled my characteristics and again leading up to process Jenny has been very efficient and quick to respond to all forms of communication. In fact she has been the most efficient with communication and we have even had a Skype meeting. Whilst, I am hoping this continues, at least this time it won't be a surprise if it doesn't.
it's weird, but this time, I don't feel as confident with my choice or my chances. Some of you may be thinking, well then 'WHY GO???' Answer = So much has happened and it is as though this feels like it is a now or never moment. Furthermore, maybe it is my way of preparing myself in the event all doesn't work out. Funny, it's a feeling that I have gladly not had to experience for over 2 years now.