Closed Thread
Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Girl from Sydney: Woohoo! What lovely news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the results so far seahorse, hope you continue to get great results.

Welcome Mishy - all the best with your journey!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkshootingstar For This Useful Post:

mishybum  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girl from Sydney - congratulations on team pink! That's so lovely. Now you can start preparing your pink nursery.

Hi Patsy - We did our safari before egg retrieval and transfer. I had my lining scan the week before (which was quite early but Dr seemed happy with it). We took a risk hoping everything would go to plan with our donor's timing (it did). But one thing I will highly recommend is NOT doing a safari after your egg transfer. We were there for 4 days and did 8 safaris in that time and it was so bumpy I literally felt my tummy jumping up and down as we were 4 wheel driving. It was fantastic and I loved it but so glad we opted to do it before transfer. I was blown away by how bumpy it was. Good luck with your planning - how exciting!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

mishybum  (11-09-2014),Patsy73  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear about one of your twins Tittle. I am sure the other one is a strong little thing and will thrive!

Welcome Mishy, you have found the right forum. All the ladies on here are so wonderful and have helped me a lot.

GirlfromSyd - yay!! Congrats on twin girls!

Just one week to go till I fly out (next Thurs) for my whirlwind trip of 2 days!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (11-09-2014),Tittle  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my that came around quick KLM. Are you going for 2 days?? So good that a frosty can be done so quickly. I wish you all the very best of luck and will have everything crossed for you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely news girlfromsydney. Welcome onboard Misty, @klm, SA here we come.
    AFM, did a scan of my lining yatday and is was 7.4. Which is good, just needed to be sure my linning will be thick enough when I get to CPT. So I guess not doin too badly. I leave on Mon morn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Luca!
    Jiks, yes SA here we come alright!
    My scan was Tuesday and it was 8. So my FS was pleased. I finish Synarel on Sunday and start back on Gestone on Monday.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Jiks  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tittle- so sorry to hear about the second twin. May the remaining heartbeat grow strong.

Seahorse- that's great results and can't wait to hear more. Enjoy nice Durban weather.

Luca- great betas, looking forward to your scan soon.

Jiks- not sure how much cash you can take to SA. I usually use my credit card and to withdraw from ATM I use ABSA bank in SA because there's no bank charges.

Mishy- warm welcome and good luck on your journey.

GirlFromSydney- great news on your double pink, can't wait to find out myself.

KLM- how exciting you are travelling soon. All the very best.

AFM: I'm starting to feel better, the nausea is almost gone and I'm not tired all the time anymore. Will update after 20 weeks 😊.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thembs For This Useful Post:

Jiks  (11-09-2014),KLM0511  (11-09-2014),laned  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tittle, can imagine the mixed emotions but great news on a strong heartbeat.

Seahorse, wow - good numbers. Have you decided how many you'll transfer? Hope you are having fun in Durban.

Patsy, we had booked for the the 12 days, but ended up moving flights forward two days since all went to plan. Though we had planned to do a side trip btw EC and transfer but since our fertilisation numbers were low we went in for a 3 day transfer, only to change on the day to 5. You just need to be a little flexible to allow for a few different outcomes. Don't feel guilty we are here to support whether it's your first,second or third the pain to complete a family is just as strong as to start.

Luca, looking good. I'm thinking possibly twins for you too, roll on your scan.

Girlfromsydney - Woo hoo for team pink Hope the ms is easing and your doing well.

Jiks, also only got cash out of atm's once there and had no trouble using cc. Not long now, everything crossed.

Klm, wishing you all the very best for your trip. Everything crossed for you.

Welcome mishy, sadden by your journey so far and wish you all the best going forward.

Thembs, glad your nausea is easing and cannot wait to find out the gender of your little twinnies too.
    We had a scan last week and is team blue for us (sharing with you gals but keeping a surprise from our friends and family Both babies doing well and measuring ahead and definitely looking pregnant now. Next milestone is the 20 week anatomy scan in 2 weeks. xx

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunflower11 For This Useful Post:

Jiks  (12-09-2014),Luca  (12-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (12-09-2014),Patsy73  (12-09-2014),thembs  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies (and Gent),
    Glad to hear all the good news flowing lately with so many positive results and all progressing to find out team blue and team pink.

Also wishing safe and successful travels to all those in the planning and travelling stages ... It's exciting and nerve racking all at the same time

To January, Feather and Emski - I think of you all often and truly hope you are relishing every moment ... I will admit my thoughts too are touched with a little sadness for what 'might have been' for DH and I but we are grateful to have met you all while we were all in Cape Town.

Unfortunately for us I am having a mental block of sorts over the last few weeks. Maybe it's the drawn out nature of our planned second trip, maybe it's something else - I'm not really sure but basically while at the point, ready to pay our agency fee and the CFC fee I feel myself stalling and losing confidence in this process. For those that are only 'newish' here, this is will be our second trip to SA. Our first , in March this year resulted in a BFN with no frosties (despite a very promising cycle/Tx).

I guess if I was to get all serious and thoughtful it's probably because I'm am quite rooted in fear that a second trip will result again in another BFN and I really am not liking the idea of having to live through another period of self loathe, guilt and sorrow...

Am I alone if feeling like this? Any advice to push past this point?

Part of me just wants to go now and do it now but finances and job commitments dictate otherwise.. ( sorry for the rant )

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

Baby dreamer  (18-09-2014)