Closed Thread
Page 53 of 99 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Seahorse! Have a great trip.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please ask why most people seem to have used the daily injections or the Nasal spray as opposed to the once off depot injection? I thought it would be easier? Thanks heaps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo seahorse1, sending tonnes of positive vibes and look forward to hearing about your experience in Durban.

Hopeforall, I think it was you asking about what vits hubby's were on... Mine was on selenium, menovit or Swisse multi for men, vitamin C, zinc, tribulis forte, EPA/DHA (bioceuticals, pharmacy brand so as pure as possible) and also in boxers, no laptop on the lap, mobile in front pocket Oh and no running in his tight bike pants either for last month or so (wasn't so happy with this one as it's his stress relief to run).

In relation to drugs, I used syneral in OE cycles and worked fine with no real side affects and as others have said is super easy to carry with you and take anywhere. It wasn't available here in singapore so used Lucrin injections which was a little bit of a nuisance as needed to be kept cool and taken at the same time each day but again did the trick and was fine. I just made sure I had an u/s a few days before leaving to make sure I was suppressed and lining was starting to build up.

We didn't have anyone look through our contract as we were happy with what was explained on it and we paid with c/c and was charged a small % with donor agency but not with CFC.

Tittle(DH & DW), as others have said those feelings are all normal and I think from now on we'll never stop worrying about our little ones. Keep positive and try not to compare to your own cycles, easier said than done!

Im hanging out to see my little ones again on Friday, it's been 4 weeks and since I've stopped all the drug support I'm praying both are doing ok. Nausea has eased and like you MrsErin, is now replaced with indigestion and what I believe is round ligament pain, feel like my insides are being pulled apart. My tummy has popped and now looking pregnant so praying both are doing ok in there.

Luca, Yay, loved the POAS shots and great news and looking forward to hearing what your beta is.

Hello and thoughts with everyone xx
    Last edited by Sunflower11; 02-09-2014 at 21:13. Reason: Auto correct issues :(

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunflower11 For This Useful Post:

laned  (02-09-2014),mardicharli  (02-09-2014),Patsy73  (02-09-2014),Tittle  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mardicharli View Post
    Can I please ask why most people seem to have used the daily injections or the Nasal spray as opposed to the once off depot injection? I thought it would be easier? Thanks heaps!
    it came down to price for me $144 for lucrin injection opposed to the $500 ish for the one off and did not really mind the daily jabs, pretty used to them by now

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunflower11 For This Useful Post:

laned  (02-09-2014),mardicharli  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I chose the Lucrin injections over the Syneral as I had previously ovulated through an IVF cycle here in Australia using it, so I just was not prepared to take the risk that it might happen to me again. The one off injection was so expensive and by that stage of my IVF journey I could have given myself a million needles and not been phased by it... So the Lucrin it was. But oh my lordy, I have never had a headache like the one I had whilst taking it. I really thought my head was going to explode. I let myself get slightly dehydrated and paid the price severely for it!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainbowchaser For This Useful Post:

laned  (02-09-2014),mardicharli  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello All

Seahorse - hope you had a good flight. Thinking of you and sending all positive vibes your way. Xx

Jiks - yay, not long now.

Thanks to to all others re medication and storage info. I didn't take an ovulation antagonist for my cycle and I must admit it did worry me. That said, obviously it worked out fine.

Patsy - congrats re finalising choice. Wow I wish I could say the same.

Blinky amd RB - thanks for the cooler tips I will have to check the bags out.

As you are aware our first choice donor was reserved by someone else, then Donor Life failed to respond to my requests for further information on Donor #2. Now prospective donor #3 has disclosed having used cannabis once in the past 6 months. Bless her for being so honest, but I am beginning to think the universe is trying to send me a message here!!!.

I have requested further information from the agency on the recency of the use, as from what I have read, cannabinoids can have an impact on egg quality, fertilisation and implantation.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Jiks  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies just wanted to let you all know how great it is to have you all for support and to share this journey so with so thank you for being here!

Am glad to know I am not the only one who is paranoid about sharing or updating what is going on for fear of jinxing it! This IVF stuff sure makes you crazy doesn't it. I go back and forth between coming here for support and staying off of here because I get freaked out.

Seahorse safe travels and good luck, it looks like it's you and then Jiks for Sept and then me in Oct....

Luca your blood official test is tomorrow right? Best of luck to you!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CAmom For This Useful Post:

Baby dreamer  (03-09-2014),Jiks  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bet you are there now seahorse. Wishing you all the best. Counting down myself and its so scary. @Luca best wishes for your beta morrow. @laned you will get there for sure hangin there. Love n hugs to everyone.
    Hi CAmom, welcome on board.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jiks For This Useful Post:

laned  (03-09-2014),Sunflower11  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,
    I got an email from the nurse coordinator saying she can book my first scan for the 12th November - what scan is she talking about? Is it my lining scan? Can someone tell me what's the process of a donor cycle & what happens when you get to Cape Town ie what scans you have & when etc?
    Hope everyone is having a good week :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hope for all. Yep,it's r linning scan, that's your,1st appt. Nd I think,the next will be when DH does his thing followed by the transfer aftr 3 or 4 days. Most ladies have just that initial linning scan so the clinic knows your linning is ready or growing as expected. Will leave the ladies that have been to explain more.