Closed Thread
Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Have a safe trip Seahorse. All the best for Tuesday Luca. Quick question I am on Buscelerin injection and I think it is giving me this horrible headache. Did this happen to anyone or is it just me?
    Bestwishes to everyone wherever you are within your journey.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiks For This Useful Post:

Seahorse1xxx  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope for all. We did a transfer through our online banking and it was a flat fee of $22 which sounded expensive until you work out what 3% of $4200 is! Rats would have been great points on the credit card. It's apparently slightly more if you go into the bank and organise it. Both our transfers have gone through within 24 hours so far. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls & bloke

I just have to share that I got a positive HPT tonight! I took a test as I was convinced it hadn't worked and was going to send hubby up to get some wine but he wouldn't get it so I thought I would show him with a negative HPT!! I am 7dp 5dt and the line is quite dark. OMG we are in shock!! We were just talking about when I could go back to Cape Town as I told hubby I was sure it hadn't worked. Wow!

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

BJ04  (31-08-2014),laned  (30-08-2014),mardicharli  (30-08-2014),Patsy73  (30-08-2014),Sunflower11  (31-08-2014),Tittle  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luca - that's awesome!!! Wonderful to be so dark so early too. Twinnies maybe?? Huge congratulations to you and hubby! xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mardicharli For This Useful Post:

Luca  (31-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Luca!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tittle For This Useful Post:

Luca  (31-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Luca! Congratulations!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiks For This Useful Post:

Luca  (31-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jicks - I had a headache so bad with the Lucrin injection that I had to go to my GP and get a Pethadine injection. Drink lots of water, that really helps.

I cooked Bunny Chow for dinner tonight (no Bunnies involved for those of you who have not tried it in South Africa.... its like a curry served in a hollowed out loaf of bread or bread roll. It was exactly this time last year that we were hopping on the plane to come home from our trip to Cape Town, so cooking something from South Africa tonight for dinner was on my mind all day.

Laned - I had so many emotions after watching the Baby Gammy story unfold. I was incredibly annoyed that a convicted paedophile could get a child this way, but realise that if they had conceived the old fashioned way, no background check would have been done either. I felt extremely sad knowing so many people who are struggling with infertility right now and would have given their right arms to call baby Gammy their own. It seems like his birth mum loves him and cares for him, which is the main thing and thanks to the donations now has access to the kind of medical treatment he needs. I have a feeling that we have not heard the rest of this story though.

So very happy to hear Sonia Krugers news... although I also had a pang of anxiety when I read the article about a failed egg donor attempt in South Africa, just because we have only told our very close family and friends. The only other person we will be telling is our little boy and then he can decide how public or private he wants to make it. But I guess if people have worked it out, they will think whatever they want - and that's fine with me, because I wouldn't reverse what we did for all the money in the world.

Mr & Mrs Tittles hope that you both had wonderful birthdays and all is continuing to progress well for you both?

Lots and lots of love to anybody I have not mentioned.

RB xxxxx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainbowchaser For This Useful Post:

laned  (30-08-2014),Sunflower11  (31-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luca - OMG, I just read your post. Congratulations, that is absolutely wonderful news. I too was convinced our SA cycle had not worked!

Patsy - do the clinic worry about depression because it might be genetically passed on, or because they worry that the donor might not be mentally strong enough to go through the whole process? Did the CFC recommend you choose a new donor or tell you that it was fine to proceed with her?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbowchaser For This Useful Post:

Luca  (31-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Hi Girls & bloke

I just have to share that I got a positive HPT tonight! I took a test as I was convinced it hadn't worked and was going to send hubby up to get some wine but he wouldn't get it so I thought I would show him with a negative HPT!! I am 7dp 5dt and the line is quite dark. OMG we are in shock!! We were just talking about when I could go back to Cape Town as I told hubby I was sure it hadn't worked. Wow!
    Luca - congratulations! So happy for you lovely!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

17. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Luca  (31-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rainbowchaser. Will try the water tip. Praying the BFP's continue.