Hello all. I must admit when I first heard that Sonia had admitted first going to SA for donor treatment, I thought, 'Oh no, some people might guess what we're up to when I tell them we're off to SA...' Lovely news for her, though...gives me hope.
As for us, I opened my in box to mixed messages from the clinic this morning. One was an an exciting email to outline provisional dates, the other one was to tell us that while our donor had passed her medical tests, her psychology report had highlighted two recent episodes of mild depression. I've asked for further details but I must admit it doesn't worry me too much in the great scheme of things (I've probably suffered from mild depression over being the age I am and being unable to get pregnant). But more to worry about on the 'have I chosen the right donor' front...
Can I pick everyone's brains re the suppression drugs front? I'm reading back through the past threads which has been helpful but does anyone have any strong feelings either way? I haven't done IVF so haven't had any experience although I do suffer badly from hayfever in the spring so am wondering if that's going to affect the Synarel? That seems to be the easiest to get hold of here?
Luca: Good luck for your test (will keep everything crossed). And best wishes to everyone else at whatever stage of your journey you are at.