Closed Thread
Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well we are back in Sydney! (What a shame). So tired as we haven't slept much and just arrived this afternoon.
    I have been told to have my blood test on Monday. I wish it was tomorrow but Monday isn't too long to wait.

I live in hope and not sure what to think. I feel little twinges every now and then in my abdomen and it kind of swaps sides - but I can't go on sore boobs as they were tender anyway from the Progynova and Gestone. I haven't done a HPT so will stick it out till Monday.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-07-2014),Sunflower11  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies for your thoughts and replies regarding choosing a donor that smokes.. As you have all said - there are many things to consider and smoking is just one of those things and so happy that you have all been successful .. I'm still searching and hoping the right match is not too far away ....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cjhoping11 For This Useful Post:

Sunflower11  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KLM0511 View Post
    Well we are back in Sydney! (What a shame). So tired as we haven't slept much and just arrived this afternoon.
    I have been told to have my blood test on Monday. I wish it was tomorrow but Monday isn't too long to wait.

I live in hope and not sure what to think. I feel little twinges every now and then in my abdomen and it kind of swaps sides - but I can't go on sore boobs as they were tender anyway from the Progynova and Gestone. I haven't done a HPT so will stick it out till Monday.
    Jeeze you're more patient than me! Welcome home.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsy73 View Post
    The hunt for a donor continues, bit stressful, actually. I'm rapidly realising that my search criteria is perhaps a little too strict (under 25, non-smoker, donated before) so am debating which is more important. Just want to get on with it, now.
    Anyway, thanks for listening. Hello to everyone.
    Patsy , just a thought, maybe ask the agencies directly about your criteria, they aren't that strict, mine were the same. I found when I asked the question directly from the agencies that often the donor profiles hadn't been updated in quite awhile. The donor we have selected for next feb. Has donated three times very successfully and doesn't smoke anymore but none of these details feature on her profile....

GL to those just returning (KLM, Cloggy, Babydreamer) or soon heading to SA (Tittle, Luca). I wish our next cycle could be done sooner :s

AFM things will be tough for us heading to SA in Feb. Not sure yet if we may need to delay a little. DH has had a motor cross accident which will result in him needing to be off work for at least 2 months. This certainly won't help with our budgeting for the cost of the trip

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

Patsy73  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Long time..... It feel strange to read it all and relive in memory... However congrats to all who are pregnant. N sorry for all who couldn't like me.

Welcome to all new bees...n a lot of baby dust to all...

After our last attempt Failed FET in Cape Town in June, I had my periods on 10 June which lasted three days... This is my usuall time for them. However up till now I didn't get my periods.

When I informed clinic they asked me to run E2/LH/ Pregstone. Which all come lower then normal range. Now I was told to start taking brith control tablets. When I try to find out more about through goggle it seem that I m having tep/early Menopause. This is freak me out. Is anyone had any similier experience .

I did run a local hpt which come BFN so no hope there. What should I do as we are leaving for Dubai tomorrow for family holiday n would be able to get any medical help till next two week. Should I start medicines or wait for my natural cycle to kick in bcz I m tried of medicine...I feel due to our visa issue I had double dose of med which result this....

sorry Bout me post but I m still struggling to come out depression

plz help if anyone can..

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome home KLM. Yes agree you are patient! Good luck for your BT on Monday. Have everything crossed for you.

Bertie - Sorry for your BFN. Good luck with searching your options and a great holiday to look forward to at end of year.

biba - welcome back. I would talk to your doctor instead of googling to ease your mind. Google can be really evil sometimes and can make you stress more than you need. I hope you get some answers.

blinky - sorry to hear about your DH. I hope he recovers in time for you to go in Feb. You have been through the works.

Well I started Synarel this morning and take last Pill on Sunday. So I haven't used Synarel before (always Lucrin or short cycle) and feel a bit out of it to be honest. Oh well better get used to it I guess!

Hi to everyone else.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (30-07-2014),KLM0511  (25-07-2014),MGC Bertie  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    by any chance does anyone have left over gestone they would like to sell. long shot I know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to everyone for the advice. I emailed Dr W @CFC and he advised that I did need those three other blood tests so it's back to the doc I go. (Although I have found a bulk billing one which I thought might be helpful for blood tests, will see how we get on).

KLM: Good luck with getting through this weekend. Have everything crossed for you.

Luca: Good luck with the Synarel. Would you mind if I asked how you narrowed your donor search down?

Btw, Dr W said he could help in finding me a donor, has anyone else come across that/taken him up on his offer?

Biba: I think Luca's advice is good, googling can drive you mad sometimes. Hope you feel better soon.
    Hope everyone has a good weekend.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patsy73 For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (25-07-2014),KLM0511  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Patsy, Dr W made that offer to us too and we took him up on it. He only recommended donors from EDSA which is understandable given it's affiliation with CFC, but none of them were right for us. There was no issue when we decided to go with a different donor and agency.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (25-07-2014),Patsy73  (26-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsy73 View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the advice. I emailed Dr W @CFC and he advised that I did need those three other blood tests so it's back to the doc I go. (Although I have found a bulk billing one which I thought might be helpful for blood tests, will see how we get on).

KLM: Good luck with getting through this weekend. Have everything crossed for you.

Luca: Good luck with the Synarel. Would you mind if I asked how you narrowed your donor search down?

Btw, Dr W said he could help in finding me a donor, has anyone else come across that/taken him up on his offer?

Biba: I think Luca's advice is good, googling can drive you mad sometimes. Hope you feel better soon.
    Hope everyone has a good weekend.
    Hi Patsy

We narrowed our search down to we wanted someone with similar features as me (ie eye & hair colour). We both have blue eyes so def wanted someone with blue eyes. We wanted her to be under 25 and we wanted to use a donor from EDSA. We were pretty lucky finding her quite quickly. At first we thought she wouldn't be available until Sep and we were prepared to wait but turns out she is available next month. We just kept reading her profile and both agreed she was the perfect donor for us. I had a 2nd and 3rd choice and we considered using them if our donor wasn't available in August but we both agreed we wanted first choice and would wait if we had to.

I hope you find the perfect donor. Maybe print out your all your choices and go through all of them with your hubby together. Good luck with your search!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Patsy73  (27-07-2014)