Closed Thread
Page 99 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by newbeee22 View Post
    yeh i thought the same i was sure one of us would get a sticky one! I used pessaries!
    unfortunately I won't be! that was our last snow baby and we won't be able to do another cycle for quiet awhile scraped the bottom of the money jar for this one!
    Oh that's awful. I'm really sorry @newbeee22

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @shell'80, @Newbee and @LadyLouise good luck for BT tomorrow, don't give up yet. We are all hoping for a suprise. Fx

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (27-07-2014),Soques  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @shell'80 @newbeee22 @LadyLouise, it's just not fair . I really hope tomorrow brings some happy news.

Afm, I have to say, this TWW business sucks b*lls! It has only been 3 days since my transfer, and time is going by soooooo slooooooowly. I am gradually going bonkers (no thanks to the delightful crinone, I'm sure). I'm trying to keep myself busy, but then I'm like - really? Only half a day has gone by?! The clocks must be wrong! And the worst part is I can't even have a glass of wine to help me relax..

How do you ladies stay sane during this time?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Oh @shell'80 @newbeee22 @LadyLouise, it's just not fair . I really hope tomorrow brings some happy news.

Afm, I have to say, this TWW business sucks b*lls! It has only been 3 days since my transfer, and time is going by soooooo slooooooowly. I am gradually going bonkers (no thanks to the delightful crinone, I'm sure). I'm trying to keep myself busy, but then I'm like - really? Only half a day has gone by?! The clocks must be wrong! And the worst part is I can't even have a glass of wine to help me relax..

How do you ladies stay sane during this time?
    @MrsChino I'm going for just not staying sane. Wildly swinging between feeling positive and feeling totally depressed and angry. It's really really hard.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry ladies! I hope that tests are wrong and I know everyone here will be holding our breaths and praying for a round of surprises tomorrow.
    @MrsChino I know what you mean! I had transfer on Friday afternoon and by yesterday morning I was already going through my calendar to fill in as many days with things to do between now and test day! I swear the more I do this the longer the TWW seems to take!!! The hardest part for me is that on the Saturday before BT I have my best friends baby shower, so either AF will have shown up by then and I'll be devastated (it always comes before test day for me) or it won't have and I'll be even more busting to know if I'm pregnant!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (27-07-2014),MrsChino  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shell'80 View Post
    @newbeee22 I'm sorry. I know what you mean. DH has said that after these last ones we will probably give up. Big hugs I still have hope for a surprise tomorrow from one of us.
    Dr google has told me many stories where ladies have had a bfn the day before blood tests to find out they were in fact pregnant. Here's hoping!
    thanks everyone holding onto what little hope is left! I really hope one of us get a nice surprise!
    it's so hard deciding if you can keep going or not it's so hard!
    oh dr goggle defiantly a love hate relationship with him! scares me, gives me hope, shoots me down haha I did read that to but who knows I just hate not knowing why it doesn't work! it's poor DH with the problem not me so for it not to work confuses me and makes me wonder if now I have issues seeing my little man had to be born via csection I've read that the scar tissue could be an issue sometimes! ! I'll defiantly be having another chat with fs about it that's for sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear it wasn't positive news @newbeee22, @shell'80, @LadyLouise. So so hoping for 3 very big surprises at your BT for you all. Hang in there ladies. Big hugs for you all.
    @MrsChino, try and stay as busy as possible during the 2ww and don't count the days! Lots of little treats help too. Good luck!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (27-07-2014),MrsChino  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Meeks76 – Congratulations!! Fantastic news
    @LadyLouise, @shell’80, @newbeee22 – so sorry for your bfns, u all did very well to hold out this long before POAS. Hope the BT gives a different answer tomorrow for you all.
    @GeorgieNE – good luck for EPU on Monday. How come you’re doing a double trigger? Is it to help with egg maturing?
    @MrsChino – I am like @ScubaGal, going insane in the tww so I have no advice or tips for you. If you can stay sane please tell me how!! I am a Dr Google freak and I find myself on the couch reading medical journals about ivf research, this does keep me busy but not sane!
    @freakedout44 – welcome to the tww. Are u doing a natural FET or do u have some LP support to mess with your mind?
    @ScubaGal - how you holding out?

Afm: 5dp5dt and going mental. Last fet I only made it this far and then af arrived 6dp. Don’t have the cramps I had last time so this is good for me. Been POAS since 3dp as im on Pregnyl boosters 3dp, 6dp and 9dp and need to watch the line fade so I can judge later if it is a real bfp or false. Had my last one yesterday and now I am using the FR to POAS and I am really surprised how dark the line is, the ICs are much fainter……can’t stop now I committed til the end to POAS until BT or AF arrives…..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Been a bit MIA for a few days, so much to catch up on!

@freakedout44 yay for being PUPO, enjoy the tww and lots of sticky baby dust hun fingers crossed Johnny 5 is getting nice and snug

@LadyLouise , @newbeee22 & @shell'80 I'm sorry huns those evil lil pee sticks. hope BT has a nice surprise for you ladies

@KyLiE2014 oh hun that's what happened with my first cycle. Only 3 retrieved. But glad your are mature hun

@Ree888 glad to hear you have some frosties hun

@ScubaGal how you doing hun?

@BeeinMelb welcome hun and you've come to the right place. You've got a lil fighter on board hun. Sending you sticky baby dust hun and good luck

@Nezz79 glad to hear all is going well and good luck for ET hun Wednesday hun yay

@loulabubble welcome hun and good luck

@leyshoja wow hun that is awesome, so happy for you. wishing you all the best for your transfer

@Bellavista how did you start to jabbing for hun? Bet your glad to get things moving along?

@Bongley hi hun I hope the 2mths go quick for you

@Mrsharps welcome hun and good luck

@GeorgieNE good luck for EPU tomorrow hun

@MrsChino hang in there hun, when's BT?

@akakura good luck POAS hun

AFM: AF is finished now just waiting it out

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

akakura  (27-07-2014),BeeinMelb  (27-07-2014),Bongley  (27-07-2014),freakedout44  (27-07-2014),JulieMalooley  (28-07-2014),LadyLouise  (27-07-2014),MrsChino  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 Thank you so much. I didn't have much hope now since today is 8dp2dt and I feel just fine - not much symptoms. However, I hope my last embie is a real fighter and will try to stay positive until beta. However, have prepared for the next cycle....

Good luck to you too!