Closed Thread
Page 96 of 209 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KyLiE2014 View Post
    This thread gives me hope that there is a happy ending at the end congratulations to all the lucky ladies!!
    Had my EPU today and this is the first time in the whole cycle that I've felt disappointed. All my ultrasounds leading up I was told I had great follicles coming along, but they were only able to retrieve 3 today I was honestly crushed, and a bit ****ed that nobody told me that not each follicle had an egg like a believed. Only good news is that they were all mature so just have to wait and see how they go being fertilised tonight. Not a good day..
    Hi I absolutely know what you mean my first time I was told I had 10-12 follies and got 3 eggs all mature all fertilised transferred 1 bfn did a FET my two frosties arrested immediately at thaw.

Next stim same thing 3 eggs 3 embies. Turns out 5 stims always 3 eggs. Always had an embryo to transfer got a few BFP's but lost our babies.

Changed FS had a much more aggressive approach and got 17 eggs first stim with him but nothing to transfer at day 5.

You only need one I hope you get great fert rate tomorrow.
    Last edited by Bellavista; 26-07-2014 at 08:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KyLiE2014 I'm so sorry. It's just so disappointing, isn't it? Especially when you were expecting more. But I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you that your three will be THE lucky three. Big hugs to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Help!!! I messed up the crinone.

I had to take it on the flight from Perth but because the plane is pressurised it went everywhere and I don think much at all got in.

I tried a second time and some spilled but some got in but I don't know how much and I'm worried my progesterone level will drop overnight or that I've double dosed and messed everything up.

I can't tell you how anxious this flight has been with no internet to find out what to do.

Any advice????

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal You won't do any harm with a double dose so if in doubt do another one.

If you have pessaries as well as crinone use one of either. If I were closer I could give you some spares as I have 4 boxes of each left over from previous cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like you did the right thing @ScubaGal by putting another dose in. I'm sure that would have been enough. I would have thought too much would be better than too little. Maybe take your next dose a bit earlier? I'm sure it would take a while for your levels to drop so hopefully you can speak to a nurse but I wouldn't worry about it too much (though I know you will)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal Gee this trip has really messed with you! I hope things are better now that you're back home.

I've been off this thread for a while as it's so busy I can't keep up. Congrats to all who are having positive outcomes from their procedures and best of luck to those who are cycling and waiting. I had my BT yesterday which confirmed my positive POAS so now waiting for my scan in 2 weeks. Hoping the pregnancy bug keeps working its magic on this thread.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Meeks76 For This Useful Post:

canuck28  (26-07-2014),KitiK  (26-07-2014),Soques  (26-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks @Bellavista @Meeks76 and @Bongley

Some of the progesterone must have gotten in on the plane because by the time DH picked me up I was hysterical and sobbing.

Travelling has definitely made this harder than it needs to be and I'm getting really resentful towards my job because I've told people there what I'm going through and that I need to not be stressed and yet they still keep asking big things of me.

It's good to be home now with porridge and tea in bed from DH and family cuddles with him and my two dogs. I'm so worried that instead of the zen post-transfer period I've had heaps of stress but hopefully my little guy is a fighter, he was certainly keen to be first since he was compacting early on day 3.

From what I've googled it's not too bad to miss a dose and I think I at least got some in so hopefully ok. I can't tell you how anxious it was on the plane trying to decide what to do with no internet and no instructions.

A note to future IVFers though, it's really hard to do Crinone on a plane and take the instructions with you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (26-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    So I spoke to the nurse this morning about the crinone and thought I'd share what she said.

It's no big deal firstly, which is good news - and also because the crinone seems to fall out of me a fair bit it means I'm rejecting what I don't need.

The analogy is dry skin - if you put moisturiser on dry skin it soaks in, but on moisturised skin it just comes off again. Apparently crinone is the same, if you don't need much progesterone it'll just come back out again right after you put it in.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (26-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal - you were doing an IVF related meditation CD during your cycle weren't you? Can you tell me what it was called- might give it a go next time!

Am still following your stories- looks like we should have lots more news soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky01 View Post
    @ScubaGal - you were doing an IVF related meditation CD during your cycle weren't you? Can you tell me what it was called- might give it a go next time!

Am still following your stories- looks like we should have lots more news soon!
    Thanks @Ducky01 I long for good news to share.

Look up Circle + Bloom online. They have a free fertility meditation sampler but I bought the one that's specifically for IVF/IUI cycles. I've found it really good I sleep noticeably better after doing it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Ducky01  (26-07-2014)