Closed Thread
Page 95 of 209 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    How are you going @Bongley ?
    Hi @ScubaGal I've been tracking my LH levels and there has been nothing going on since my last cycle was cancelled. However this week the ovulation sticks seem to indicate my LH levels are coming up so I think I'll ovulate soon. Unfortunately my bad run with health issues continues and I've suffered from horrendous tonsillitis this past week. I don't think my partner wants to touch me with a ten foot pole. Might have to roofy him tonight. Thanks for asking! It puts me at about 2 months away from EPU

It sounds really promising with your expanding blasty and a few frosties there are you going to POAS?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (25-07-2014)

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yup, my BT is Monday am too. I was feeling uncomfortable at the start of the week, but it seems to have fizzled out wish I knew :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    Wow, quite a lot of positives going on in here over the last few days! let's hope the feel good vibes keep going and we get some more BFPs for those testing soon!

Well, I'm officially PUPO! It's my first two day transfer, and it's not the best quality embie we've had, but I just have a really good feeling about this one! dH and I are calling it Johnny 5 (as in "Johnny five is alive") lol.
    Now for the long wait until 11 august!

Hope everyone else is travelling along well.
    Yay! Wishing you all the best in your TWW. That's quite along wait for BT! My ET will be on Wednesday and they gave me the 11/8 as my BT date too and I thought that's a long wait for me so extra long for you. Can't wait to join you in the TWW then hopefully it goes fast and we get a BFP at the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Nezz! Look forward to having you as a TWW buddy yes, I always get stuck with an extra long TWW - usually it's 16 days wait which drives me nuts!!! I always cave and POAS early though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Nezz! Look forward to having you as a TWW buddy yes, I always get stuck with an extra long TWW - usually it's 16 days wait which drives me nuts!!! I always cave and POAS early though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    I'm not going to POAS this time as I'll be on pregnyl boosters x4! Boo! And I hate getting false positives even though this one is going to be the real deal 😊 yes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I unfortunately missed the July cycle but all booked ready to go for August 8th! Feeling very nervous and overwhelmed by the whole process! Best of luck to you all! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great Vibes going on in this thread..... Hope to see all of you in the due date thread in a few weeks... Until then...hugs and smiles and giggles for everyone.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread gives me hope that there is a happy ending at the end congratulations to all the lucky ladies!!
    Had my EPU today and this is the first time in the whole cycle that I've felt disappointed. All my ultrasounds leading up I was told I had great follicles coming along, but they were only able to retrieve 3 today I was honestly crushed, and a bit ****ed that nobody told me that not each follicle had an egg like a believed. Only good news is that they were all mature so just have to wait and see how they go being fertilised tonight. Not a good day..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KyLiE2014 View Post
    This thread gives me hope that there is a happy ending at the end congratulations to all the lucky ladies!!
    Had my EPU today and this is the first time in the whole cycle that I've felt disappointed. All my ultrasounds leading up I was told I had great follicles coming along, but they were only able to retrieve 3 today I was honestly crushed, and a bit ****ed that nobody told me that not each follicle had an egg like a believed. Only good news is that they were all mature so just have to wait and see how they go being fertilised tonight. Not a good day..
    Oh @KyLiE2014 I am really sorry that you only got 3. Fx for a 100% fert rate for you. Keep us updated. x