Closed Thread
Page 94 of 209 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Thanks, it would have been October for transfer except they need to wait for my 3 month cooling off period so I assume they will freeze all when she cycles in October and then transfer a couple of weeks after that. I still can't believe it. I have had nothing but bad luck for the last two years and something has actually gone right !! Woop woop ! I think the clinic nurse was as shocked and excited as me
    That's wonderful I have she'd a year of happiness for you I can read how shocked excited and happy you are. Amazing go buy a lotto ticket your luck has changed

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (25-07-2014)

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering how my fellow tw waiters are going?? Coming to the end of it now!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (25-07-2014),LadyLouise  (25-07-2014),newbeee22  (25-07-2014),Soques  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Hi everyone, I've been offline for a while now so haven't caught up, but did see that congratulations are in order for @Soques - woohoo, you go girl !! I just thought I'd post an update. Last month had my final (8th) ivf round and then decided to go on the egg donor wait list. My clinic have roughly a 12 month turnaround for egg donors, 2 years at the worst, and they did have 1 lady once come off the list in only 3 months. Well, I finally put in the application last Monday and IN ONLY 10 DAYS I have a donor !!!!! OMG I am so excited !!!! She looked at all the applications and chose us !! I still believe its because of our age and the fact that we have no kids between us, but who cares why, yippie ki yo kiyay I say !!!! She's not available till October, so November transfer. I better get my exercise gear on and get myself baby ready quick smart !! OMG OMG OMG
    So happy for u!! U deserve a bit of luck reversal

6. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A quick update, I had my scan on Wednesday CD3 and BT my FS received the reports Thursday and called I am sufficiently suppressed and he is really happy with my scan report and bloods so am good to start jabbing on Saturday, start clexane Sunday and start the human growth hormone Saturday too.

Next scan is Thursday next week and we should get an indication of EPU that afternoon. Will book accommodation and flights then.

Very emotional morning today. Going on a long ride tomorrow hope it clears my head. 60km of serenity.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (25-07-2014),LadyLouise  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shell'80 whens your Blood Test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shell'80 View Post
    Just wondering how my fellow tw waiters are going?? Coming to the end of it now!!
    @shell80 Going VERY SLOOOOWLY! Monday am is my BT. I think I'll POAS tomorrow, surely it will show up by now????(don't want to think IF). How is it going for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shell'80 View Post
    shell'80 hanging in there I wanna do a test but trying to hold out till Sunday! how are you traveling? lady Louies how are you doing?

Monday mornings bt can't come quick enough if you ask me!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to newbeee22 For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    welcome @kholli I'm more of a stalker on this thread but I thought I'd say hello I'm not sure about your egg situation, mine have always been fresh transfers. I think growing them to blasties gives you more info on their quality and I have read that freezing and defrosting embryos weeds out the embies that wouldn't have made it anyway. Oh for a frostie (I've never had any)
    @leyshoja woo hoo! Such great, great news, I hope to read of your BFP in november I'm glad something has finally gone your way, you deserve it

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (28-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    How are you going @Bongley ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, quite a lot of positives going on in here over the last few days! let's hope the feel good vibes keep going and we get some more BFPs for those testing soon!

Well, I'm officially PUPO! It's my first two day transfer, and it's not the best quality embie we've had, but I just have a really good feeling about this one! dH and I are calling it Johnny 5 (as in "Johnny five is alive") lol.
    Now for the long wait until 11 august!

Hope everyone else is travelling along well.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (25-07-2014),LadyLouise  (25-07-2014)