Closed Thread
Page 91 of 209 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ScubaGal - but sorry to hear you're not well. I hope you're on the mend soon!

Congrats @MrsChino - a 'good looking' day three is fab

Congrats on your 5 @freakedout44 - that's a great result if the sperm isn't the best.

I have an appt for a scan with FS on the 4th of August, and also heard our last little embie wasn't strong enough to pull through to be frozen. So just the three in the freezer

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Kylie I love your attitude! I hope that Murphy's law kicks in and because you've prepared for the worst, the best happens instead!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

KyLiE2014  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KyLiE2014 View Post
    Golly gosh, I didn't come on here for a few days and now I'm completely lost. You ladies can talk-and I love it!! This has been our first cycle, had my trigger last night at midnight then EPU booked for 11am tomorrow morning. It's strange though because I haven't been nervous about it, I'm actually quite excited. That's not to say that I think it's going to work, I just like to go along with things esp when they aren't inh my control. I have the mindset that the first cycle is like the test run to see what my body does. So I've got the fridge stocked with choccie and a pile of soppy dvds to watch afterwards
    Good luck to all you ladies, now i'm off to google abbs so I can decode these posts!
    How exciting! Good luck for your epu. Hope you get some good numbers and fert rates :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KyLiE2014 View Post
    Golly gosh, I didn't come on here for a few days and now I'm completely lost. You ladies can talk-and I love it!! This has been our first cycle, had my trigger last night at midnight then EPU booked for 11am tomorrow morning. It's strange though because I haven't been nervous about it, I'm actually quite excited. That's not to say that I think it's going to work, I just like to go along with things esp when they aren't inh my control. I have the mindset that the first cycle is like the test run to see what my body does. So I've got the fridge stocked with choccie and a pile of soppy dvds to watch afterwards
    Good luck to all you ladies, now i'm off to google abbs so I can decode these posts!
    Here is a good list of what we use most"..

DH - husband/partner
    DD - daughter
    DS - son
    POAS - peed on a stick, home pregnancy test
    HPT - home pregnancy test
    IC - internet cheapies of HPT
    PUPO - pregnant until proven otherwise
    EPU - egg pick up
    ET - embryo transfer
    AFM - as for me
    BT - blood test (forgot and then added - let me know if there are others I have forgotten)

Think that's about all of the ones that I can remember ... Please feel free to ask us... I had to when I first started BH (bubhub), better than trying to google them... 😃

Good luck with EPU... It is an exciting time... I usually don't get nervous or anything until I have to go take my clothes off... Then I get nervous.
    Last edited by Soques; 24-07-2014 at 16:10.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

KyLiE2014  (25-07-2014),LadyLouise  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 at least you have some in the freezer... Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

This is my first time post on this site and this month is also my first IVF cycle.

I feel like I cannot talk to anyone about this baby making and feel very down and all alone.

I'm in 2WW with very tiny (to nil) hope. I have 11 eggs collection (7 mature) and only 3 fertilised!! I was so gutted when the doctor advised I had to do day 2 transfer instead.

When I went to the clinic for transfer, only 1 had survived (2 arrested) with 3 cells. I cried when I saw the embryo on the screen before transfer. Hope has gone out of the window.

I'm so bloated from Crinone and look like 3 months pregger! I don't know what I'm doing right now. I want to stop applying it but reading from some website about success of 2 cell on day 2 transfer so I couldn't do it.

Sorry for the vent. I try and try not to think about it but it's really really hard. I just think people in this site must be able to understand what I have to face it right now.

Thank you for reading and Good Luck to all!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BeeinMelb For This Useful Post:

Soques  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeinMelb View Post
    Hi All,

This is my first time post on this site and this month is also my first IVF cycle.

I feel like I cannot talk to anyone about this baby making and feel very down and all alone.

I'm in 2WW with very tiny (to nil) hope. I have 11 eggs collection (7 mature) and only 3 fertilised!! I was so gutted when the doctor advised I had to do day 2 transfer instead.

When I went to the clinic for transfer, only 1 had survived (2 arrested) with 3 cells. I cried when I saw the embryo on the screen before transfer. Hope has gone out of the window.

I'm so bloated from Crinone and look like 3 months pregger! I don't know what I'm doing right now. I want to stop applying it but reading from some website about success of 2 cell on day 2 transfer so I couldn't do it.

Sorry for the vent. I try and try not to think about it but it's really really hard. I just think people in this site must be able to understand what I have to face it right now.

Oh bee... It's all good. We are here to listen, given advise, share the ups and downs with you through this ride... As it is a roller coaster of goods and bads, my first two cycles I didn't even get to transfer... So the fact that you have got there is great for round one... Now just finished #3 with a BFP ... So don't give up hope... THe fact that you have an embryo on board is a miracle on its own.

Try and relax... Vent here as often as you need... We all understand in some way or another.

Good luck... When's your BT?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

BeeinMelb  (24-07-2014),LadyLouise  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh big hugs @BeeinMelb I also know people who have had successful pregnancies after transferring less than ideal embies, so there is still hope. When will you have your blood test to find out for sure? It is my first cycle too, and it is honestly such a cruel rollercoaster from day to day, as Soques says. My understanding is that the first cycle can be a bit of a trial run, and there may be things that your FS can learn for next time which will get you a better result. That said, maybe the one you have on board now will grow beautifully and be ‘the one’! There are lots of amazing ladies here who have been through what we are all going through, so you have come to the right place. Hang in there, and wishing you all the very best

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

BeeinMelb  (24-07-2014),Soques  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow this is an amazing little (read: massive!) thread you guys have going... i'm a newbie to BH and currently undergoing our first IVF/ICSI cycle... hope you don't mind me popping in though I don't wish this journey on anyone it's reassuring to hear from others going through it. babydust to all

16. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeinMelb View Post
    Hi All,

Good on you for posting you've come to the right place. If it's your first cycle there's still plenty of time to change up the protocol and get a better result and I've read that there are plenty of people who get a good result from a one shot wonder. Hang in there and keep posting.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

BeeinMelb  (24-07-2014)