Closed Thread
Page 90 of 209 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    Sorry @Ducky01. Glad to hear you are looking onwards and upwards. Stay positive xx
    @ladybug14 I hear you!

AF arrived for me super early today!! I'm only day 23 but it's certainly in full swing!! A nice-ish surprise I guess as it means my FET will be sooner than first thought. Bring on day 10 for a scan to get a date as to when transfer will be!

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    That's great news @Ree888glad you'll be getting your transfer without too much of a wait.

As for me I'm really crook. Thinking I ate something that must have been really dodgy. Ugh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Ducky01 I’m so sorry this time didn’t work out for you. I’m glad you’re looking to the future and have the next steps ready to go.
    @Ree888 Yay for things getting moving! Bring on your scan on day 10…
    @ScubaGal Sorry to hear you’re not well. I hope you’re feeling better soon!

Afm, I have one ‘good looking’ day 3 embryo on board as of this morning. They said the other two embies were growing, but a bit behind the good one, so they want to try and get them to day 4 or 5 before they freeze them. I hope they hang on. Anyway, I’m at work, but just sitting quietly at my desk. I know it doesn’t make any difference, but I’m still trying really hard not to cough or sneeze in case I dislodge the little tacka

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    @Ducky01 I’m so sorry this time didn’t work out for you. I’m glad you’re looking to the future and have the next steps ready to go.
    @Ree888 Yay for things getting moving! Bring on your scan on day 10…
    @ScubaGal Sorry to hear you’re not well. I hope you’re feeling better soon!

Afm, I have one ‘good looking’ day 3 embryo on board as of this morning. They said the other two embies were growing, but a bit behind the good one, so they want to try and get them to day 4 or 5 before they freeze them. I hope they hang on. Anyway, I’m at work, but just sitting quietly at my desk. I know it doesn’t make any difference, but I’m still trying really hard not to cough or sneeze in case I dislodge the little tacka
    Yay @MrsChino PUPO!!!
    Welcome to the two week crazy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sallygirl glad you have started but your right the waiting is the hardest

@Ree888 glad AF arrived hun

@ScubaGal feel better soon hun

@MrsChino yay for being PUPO hun, lots of sticky baby dust to you

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (24-07-2014),Sally girl  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques ... DH & I are on our 1st cycle & after much deliberation we chose a Brisbane clinic over Townsville. What was your experience locally?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ducky so sorry to hear, but good on you for picking yourself up and looking forward to the next one. Wish you all the best of luck and hope you get your BFP next time.

Afm - the nurse called this morning. Of 18 eggs, 16 were mature and of those 5 have fertilised. This is pretty good for us, having poor quality sperm, so I'm staying positive. Because we only have a few, FS has decided to transfer tomorrow instead of Monday and will grow the other four out to day 5, if possible, for freezing. Fingers crossed tomorrow's embie is the one!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (24-07-2014),LadyLouise  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    @ducky so sorry to hear, but good on you for picking yourself up and looking forward to the next one. Wish you all the best of luck and hope you get your BFP next time.

Afm - the nurse called this morning. Of 18 eggs, 16 were mature and of those 5 have fertilised. This is pretty good for us, having poor quality sperm, so I'm staying positive. Because we only have a few, FS has decided to transfer tomorrow instead of Monday and will grow the other four out to day 5, if possible, for freezing. Fingers crossed tomorrow's embie is the one!
    Good luck

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyOB View Post
    @Soques ... DH & I are on our 1st cycle & after much deliberation we chose a Brisbane clinic over Townsville. What was your experience locally?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    My experience locally was not great... Hence why my last two cycles have been in Sydney

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Golly gosh, I didn't come on here for a few days and now I'm completely lost. You ladies can talk-and I love it!! This has been our first cycle, had my trigger last night at midnight then EPU booked for 11am tomorrow morning. It's strange though because I haven't been nervous about it, I'm actually quite excited. That's not to say that I think it's going to work, I just like to go along with things esp when they aren't inh my control. I have the mindset that the first cycle is like the test run to see what my body does. So I've got the fridge stocked with choccie and a pile of soppy dvds to watch afterwards
    Good luck to all you ladies, now i'm off to google abbs so I can decode these posts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @freakedout44!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (24-07-2014)