Closed Thread
Page 90 of 209 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 2082
  1. #891
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Inner West
    Posts
    3,267
    Thanks
    1,892
    Thanked
    1,916
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    Sorry @Ducky01. Glad to hear you are looking onwards and upwards. Stay positive xx
    @ladybug14 I hear you!

    AF arrived for me super early today!! I'm only day 23 but it's certainly in full swing!! A nice-ish surprise I guess as it means my FET will be sooner than first thought. Bring on day 10 for a scan to get a date as to when transfer will be!


    2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    That's great news @Ree888glad you'll be getting your transfer without too much of a wait.

    As for me I'm really crook. Thinking I ate something that must have been really dodgy. Ugh.

  2. #892
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    719
    Thanks
    568
    Thanked
    598
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Ducky01 I’m so sorry this time didn’t work out for you. I’m glad you’re looking to the future and have the next steps ready to go.
    @Ree888 Yay for things getting moving! Bring on your scan on day 10…
    @ScubaGal Sorry to hear you’re not well. I hope you’re feeling better soon!

    Afm, I have one ‘good looking’ day 3 embryo on board as of this morning. They said the other two embies were growing, but a bit behind the good one, so they want to try and get them to day 4 or 5 before they freeze them. I hope they hang on. Anyway, I’m at work, but just sitting quietly at my desk. I know it doesn’t make any difference, but I’m still trying really hard not to cough or sneeze in case I dislodge the little tacka

  3. #893
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Inner West
    Posts
    3,267
    Thanks
    1,892
    Thanked
    1,916
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    @Ducky01 I’m so sorry this time didn’t work out for you. I’m glad you’re looking to the future and have the next steps ready to go.
    @Ree888 Yay for things getting moving! Bring on your scan on day 10…
    @ScubaGal Sorry to hear you’re not well. I hope you’re feeling better soon!

    Afm, I have one ‘good looking’ day 3 embryo on board as of this morning. They said the other two embies were growing, but a bit behind the good one, so they want to try and get them to day 4 or 5 before they freeze them. I hope they hang on. Anyway, I’m at work, but just sitting quietly at my desk. I know it doesn’t make any difference, but I’m still trying really hard not to cough or sneeze in case I dislodge the little tacka
    Yay @MrsChino PUPO!!!
    Welcome to the two week crazy.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

    MrsChino  (24-07-2014)

  5. #894
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,557
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked
    786
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sallygirl glad you have started but your right the waiting is the hardest

    @Ree888 glad AF arrived hun

    @ScubaGal feel better soon hun

    @MrsChino yay for being PUPO hun, lots of sticky baby dust to you

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

    MrsChino  (24-07-2014),Sally girl  (24-07-2014)

  7. #895
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    361
    Thanks
    238
    Thanked
    391
    Reviews
    0
    @Soques ... DH & I are on our 1st cycle & after much deliberation we chose a Brisbane clinic over Townsville. What was your experience locally?

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #896
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    588
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ducky so sorry to hear, but good on you for picking yourself up and looking forward to the next one. Wish you all the best of luck and hope you get your BFP next time.

    Afm - the nurse called this morning. Of 18 eggs, 16 were mature and of those 5 have fertilised. This is pretty good for us, having poor quality sperm, so I'm staying positive. Because we only have a few, FS has decided to transfer tomorrow instead of Monday and will grow the other four out to day 5, if possible, for freezing. Fingers crossed tomorrow's embie is the one!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

    KitiK  (24-07-2014),LadyLouise  (24-07-2014)

  10. #897
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    865
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked
    487
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    @ducky so sorry to hear, but good on you for picking yourself up and looking forward to the next one. Wish you all the best of luck and hope you get your BFP next time.

    Afm - the nurse called this morning. Of 18 eggs, 16 were mature and of those 5 have fertilised. This is pretty good for us, having poor quality sperm, so I'm staying positive. Because we only have a few, FS has decided to transfer tomorrow instead of Monday and will grow the other four out to day 5, if possible, for freezing. Fingers crossed tomorrow's embie is the one!
    Good luck

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

    freakedout44  (24-07-2014)

  12. #898
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    865
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked
    487
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyOB View Post
    @Soques ... DH & I are on our 1st cycle & after much deliberation we chose a Brisbane clinic over Townsville. What was your experience locally?

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    My experience locally was not great... Hence why my last two cycles have been in Sydney

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

    BabyOB  (24-07-2014)

  14. #899
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    11
    Reviews
    0
    Golly gosh, I didn't come on here for a few days and now I'm completely lost. You ladies can talk-and I love it!! This has been our first cycle, had my trigger last night at midnight then EPU booked for 11am tomorrow morning. It's strange though because I haven't been nervous about it, I'm actually quite excited. That's not to say that I think it's going to work, I just like to go along with things esp when they aren't inh my control. I have the mindset that the first cycle is like the test run to see what my body does. So I've got the fridge stocked with choccie and a pile of soppy dvds to watch afterwards
    Good luck to all you ladies, now i'm off to google abbs so I can decode these posts!

  15. #900
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    719
    Thanks
    568
    Thanked
    598
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck @freakedout44!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

    freakedout44  (24-07-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/ICSI/FET Jan/Feb 2014 #3
    By Wishnhope in forum IVF
    Replies: 446
    Last Post: 07-04-2014, 06:18
  2. IVF/ICSI/FET Jan/Feb 2014 #2
    By bel2466 in forum IVF
    Replies: 909
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:12
  3. IVF/ICSI/FET Jan/Feb 2014 - Thread 1
    By SpringRain in forum IVF
    Replies: 909
    Last Post: 28-01-2014, 18:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Springfree Trampoline
Give the Ultimate Christmas Gift Springfree Trampoline
The World's Safest Trampoline™ is now also the world's first Smart Trampoline™. Sensors on the mat detect your every move and your jumps control fun, educational and active games on tablet. Secure the Ultimate Christmas Gift today!
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Philips AVENT Australia
Pregnancy and early parenthood is an exciting and challenging time, but it’s good to know there is expert advice on hand to ensure that your baby gets the best start in life.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!