Closed Thread
Page 81 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Grace1 - yes. I started this morning. Officially on the wagon! Anyone know what the difference between Purgeon and Gonal - F is??

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - July sometime

Thanks
    Reviews
    so hard to keep up with everyone on this thread when i dont log in that often lol.
    good luck to all those having transfers today.

i officially start my cycle this saturday - in saying that im doing a long down reg cycle so the start of the cycle is just going on the pill for a few weeks - but its a start and i feel like things are happening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sherbet1230 View Post
    so hard to keep up with everyone on this thread when i dont log in that often lol.
    good luck to all those having transfers today.

i officially start my cycle this saturday - in saying that im doing a long down reg cycle so the start of the cycle is just going on the pill for a few weeks - but its a start and i feel like things are happening
    Yay for beginning your cycle. @missalissa1987 is just starting a down reg cycle too so you have a buddy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question to those who have been through EPUs - is it normal to have more pain the day after than on the day? I was surprised at how good I felt yesterday after EPU. I didn’t even need a Panadol! So off I trundled to work today, and while I still felt ok this morning, by lunchtime I was starting to feel pretty sore and sorry. Now I’m fine when I’m just sitting at my desk, but every time I get up to go make a cuppa or whatever, I feel like I need to walk really carefully and my tummy is generally quite sore and bloated. I’m also coughing a fair bit with this stupid cold, so I’m sure that’s not helping! I'm suspect it's perfectly normal, but I just wanted to check!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino, I think it is normal. My first I was fine day 1 and by day 3 could hardly walk I was so sore. The clinic said it was perfectly normal. Call the nurses if you get any worse though or see any signs of OHSS. Better to get reassurance from clinic than to worry. Hope you're on the mend soon. Take care.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I am feeling unusually zen. Not sure if its the acupuncture, all the meditation I've been doing or maybe the embie just has it's own positive vibes but feeling very calm and happy.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (22-07-2014),ladybug14  (22-07-2014),LadyLouise  (23-07-2014),MrsChino  (22-07-2014),Soques  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Quick question to those who have been through EPUs - is it normal to have more pain the day after than on the day? I was surprised at how good I felt yesterday after EPU. I didn’t even need a Panadol! So off I trundled to work today, and while I still felt ok this morning, by lunchtime I was starting to feel pretty sore and sorry. Now I’m fine when I’m just sitting at my desk, but every time I get up to go make a cuppa or whatever, I feel like I need to walk really carefully and my tummy is generally quite sore and bloated. I’m also coughing a fair bit with this stupid cold, so I’m sure that’s not helping! I'm suspect it's perfectly normal, but I just wanted to check!
    Yep I felt worse on second day and in still getting twinges. Your ovaries stay big after EPU because each one thinks it's the only one so it stays filled and that makes you uncomfortable, so you'll be uncomfortable for a while (hopefully about 12 weeks until the placenta tells your ovaries to quieten down, job done

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    anything can happen at any time in IVF

i usually play it safe and plan for 2 days of icecream and tv/movies after epu.

Usually i I float out of epu high as a kite then it all feels a bit more real 24h later. I take Panadol regularly if I have pain or not and substitute panadeine if I get breakthrough pain on top.

I have had some that were like they never happened, and some that in contrast were quite feral, in bed with nanas water bottle. It's a bit of a lucky dip which one you will get.

good luck x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    Well I think I have a bit of late onset ohss... And last night it was getting pretty bad from walking around all day yesterday shopping... So got up this morning and POAS and there was a very faint second line WhoooHooo!!!!!!! Anyway looked that up and that's probably what has caused the late onset of mild ohss not feeling to bad today... Taking it easy... Making sure peeing as much as I am drinking... So things are looking up... Looks like a BFP will be coming around for me on Wednesday. So excited.
    Wow soques am so excited for you!!! Wtf r u doing walking around shopping lol take it easy please missy!!!!!Can't say I am surprised, your embryo quality seemed really high. Well done !

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Soques  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn 😔