Closed Thread
Page 80 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellavista I may join you on the not liking synarel only been a fee squirts so far. I'm just a bit of a needle phobia I have to get DH to do for me can't do myself. I hope your AF pain eases up for you.
    @MrsChino So true about the things we do to achieve our dreams. That's great news for the 3 fertilised. Grow embbies grow. Good luck for your transfer on Thursday.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [/QUOTE] Hi Everyone else.

AFM - I had my very first injection last night! The build up to it was shocking. We were so nervous and stressed about the thought of the whole journey we were about to embark on!! In the end Got Dh to do it while I pinched the skin and it wasn't too bad at all. I have been quite nauseated though already. Has anyone else had this? Will it stay like this, or get worse or better? (On puregon 375iu). Also can anyone tell me how many ultrasounds there usually are before EPU ? Thanks ladies x [/QUOTE]

Hi @Gracie1 Welcome I hear you about the nervous stressed part of the journey. I get my DH to do for me too. We did 6 rounds of clomid and 3 with injections I just couldn't do myself. I had one cycle with puregon I found it made me feel bloated and towards end of injections felt slightly nauseated. Looks like I won't be far behind you on my first IVF cycle too. Good luck with your cycle.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Twinkley; 22-07-2014 at 11:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So, the clinic can't tell me anything until the Dr is back on Wedensday. I don't actually hold out any hope that they are going to call. I know I will have to follow up either late wednesday or thu... jist gope all is good to go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    So what cycle day do you think they'll have you start injections @KitiK? Fingers crossed they'll get back to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Grace1 - so glad we can cycle together. I'm on 100 Gonal-F and was really emotional getting all the meds and being taught everything. I got my fiancee to do it tho and he'll do them all. So glad to have him right now.I'm feeling pretty OK though but am worried I'll be a hormonal monster really soon! Looking forward to seeing how you go. Xx

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - July sometime

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace1 View Post
    So what cycle day do you think they'll have you start injections @KitiK? Fingers crossed they'll get back to you.
    Hi @Grace1 - should be none for me! I am doing a natural unmediated FET this time. Fingers crossed! I am glad your injections are going ok, I was so worked up about them at first - was a pro in no time! Hope it goes quickly and smoothly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Probably not the right thread but can anyone recommend an OB on the sunny coast?... (being very optomistic here...)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ MrsChino and for you - 3 out of 5 for fertilization is a fab result! Well done and all the best for transfer Thursday.

Congrats @ScubaGal - a hatching blasty is amazing! When is your BT scheduled for?

And congrats @Soques for a positive HPT! Fingers crossed you get that confirmation via BT tmrw!
    @Bellavista, yes I will ask the scientist closer to the date I think. From what I've heard, blasts have a slightly better chance than day 3's but since the day 3's were great it probably evens out. And yes - synarel is awful!!

@ Grace1 - this cycle I was so careful to make sure I was drinking plenty etc - in the end it made no difference, as if you get more than 10 eggs, there is a chance you can get OHSS. Just do the best you can drinking at least. 3L water daily and eat lots of protein ect. Congrats on your first shot - I was never nauseated with puregon but my highest dose was 300. Could be some nerves maybe? For your first ivf cycle, you may have two or three scans to see how you are responding. After that, it does reduce. This cycle I only had one scan before pickup.

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post

@ Grace1 - this cycle I was so careful to make sure I was drinking plenty etc - in the end it made no difference, as if you get more than 10 eggs, there is a chance you can get OHSS. Just do the best you can drinking at least. 3L water daily and eat lots of protein ect. Congrats on your first shot - I was never nauseated with puregon but my highest dose was 300. Could be some nerves maybe? For your first ivf cycle, you may have two or three scans to see how you are responding. After that, it does reduce. This cycle I only had one scan before pickup.

thanks for the advice Ree, will definitely take on board, I really appreciate any words of wisdom I can get!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miracle4me Looks like there may be a few of us cycling together so that will be great to be able to support each other. Have you already started injections?