Closed Thread
Page 79 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @ScubaGal and @akakura for your transfers today.
    @MrsChino great news on the 5 that is a good number
    @ladybug14 Hugs sorry to hear your news I hope your FET comes quickly for you.
    @babygirl7 how unfair not giving you a choice of either cancelling or go ahead with another FS. Very frustrating. I hope your next cycle comes around fast.

AFM - My BT yesterday came back all good to go so ready to start my first IVF cycle. Started on Synarel last night now to keep sniffing till FS tells me to start jabbing. Not a fan of needles. So far Synarel hasn't been bad hopefully that continues.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

akakura  (23-07-2014),MrsChino  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    One hatching blasty on board. Snuggle in little one.
    WOOP WOOP PUPO Congratulations. Snuggle in tight little emby.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (22-07-2014),ladybug14  (22-07-2014),ScubaGal  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post

AFM - My BT yesterday came back all good to go so ready to start my first IVF cycle. Started on Synarel last night now to keep sniffing till FS tells me to start jabbing. Not a fan of needles. So far Synarel hasn't been bad hopefully that continues.

Good luck @Twinkley I am the opposite I wold rather jab then have syneral. I hate it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lovely people. Just had a call from FS - 3 have fertilised so we'll go for a day 3 transfer on Thursday. Crossing fingers for good growth between now and then! This is the furthest we've ever gotten, so I'm reeeeeally hoping they hang on..
    @ScubaGal congrats on being PUPO!
    @Bellavista Good luck with your scan and bloods. I hope the AF pain eases for you.
    @Twinkley All the best with getting started! Jabbing is not much fun, hey. The things we do to achieve our dreams!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (22-07-2014),KitiK  (22-07-2014),scratchycat  (22-07-2014),ScubaGal  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    One hatching blasty on board. Snuggle in little one.
    @ScubaGal Congrats on being PUPO hoping the little one is snuggling in tightly.

Last edited by Twinkley; 22-07-2014 at 10:54.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I have my scan on Monday after AF and 11 days of progynova...As with EC, I had my scan on Monday and was in on Friday so hoping that means that next Friday is transfer day for us . DH wants to know when we should stop dtd (of course) before transfer as he gets home tomorrow (he works away) and is concerned about time frames. Trolling through Google and struggling to get the info I want as majority is about fresh. Thanks ladies.

Thinking of you all and hoping for great outcomes. xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so much has been happening on this thread! I started menopur along with synarel last saturday, I have an ultrasound and blood next monday, nurse thinks im looking at EPU next Thursday. Im very nervous. The clinic does it only with light sedation, so I'm a bit scared, but hopefully won't remember anything and will actually get at least one egg this time.
    This has been a very difficult cycle for me, I've been quite emotional, tired, my skin has been awful, pimples on my face and rashes on my arms and legs. Yesterday I started to get a bit of a sore lower back. Nothing to severe that I am worried that something is wrong, but definitely uncomfortable!
    Although I'm not that active at posting, I do read all the posts, and wish everyone the best of luck at whichever stage you are at.
    Good luck to everyone

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mamaharriet For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (23-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck @Bellavista
    @amiracle4me and @Twinkley- my first ever ivf cycle too, had my first jab last night

Sorry you have to wait another month @babygirl7, sounds like you're really getting mucked around. It's just not good enough.

Welcome @scratchycat, hope you have better luck this cycle

sorry to hear about your bfn @ladybug14, hugs

Good luck for your transfer on Thursday @MrsChino
    @KitK what's happening with you?
    @freakedout44 - good luck for your EPU,
    @Ree888 glad to hear you're feeling better now, I must admit the thought of getting ohss really scares me. How long did it last for?
    @Ducky01 and @Soques good luck with your BT tomorrow

yay @ScubaGal, must feel pretty good having that little emby on board, hope it sticks around for the next 9months
    @Nezz thanks for the roll call.

Hi Everyone else.

AFM - I had my very first injection last night! The build up to it was shocking. We were so nervous and stressed about the thought of the whole journey we were about to embark on!! In the end Got Dh to do it while I pinched the skin and it wasn't too bad at all. I have been quite nauseated though already. Has anyone else had this? Will it stay like this, or get worse or better? (On puregon 375iu). Also can anyone tell me how many ultrasounds there usually are before EPU ? Thanks ladies x

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (23-07-2014),LadyLouise  (23-07-2014),ScubaGal  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace1 View Post
    AFM - I had my very first injection last night! The build up to it was shocking. We were so nervous and stressed about the thought of the whole journey we were about to embark on!! In the end Got Dh to do it while I pinched the skin and it wasn't too bad at all. I have been quite nauseated though already. Has anyone else had this? Will it stay like this, or get worse or better? (On puregon 375iu). Also can anyone tell me how many ultrasounds there usually are before EPU ? Thanks ladies x
    I was exactly the same with my first jab and completely freaked out, but it got so much easier after that. It was more a mental hurdle than anything else! I gather everyone's experiences are different, but I had pretty constant headache and nausea from day 2 of injections until about day 6-ish but it actually eased somewhat after that. In terms of scans, again, every FS seems to be different, but I had a scan on day 2 of AF, a scan and bloods on day 7 (day 5 of injections), then a scan and bloods again on day 11 (day 9 of injections). Then I tiggered that night and went for EPU 2 days later (day 13).

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your reply @MrsChino. I completely agree - it's definitely a mental hurdle. It's good to know roughly how many scans to expect. Looks like I'll be making no definite plans in the next couple of weeks!!! lol ..

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (22-07-2014)