Closed Thread
Page 73 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ScubaGal, sorry missed you in my first post! The ovary pain will probably be your ovaries shrinking back down after EPU. They get pretty big and swollen. I'm sure you're not doing the crinone wrong. I didn't get much leakage from them (way too much TMI: just did a clean out every few days!). I get much more leakage from the pessaries and it's disgustingly sticky!! The joys of it all! Hope you're recovering well. When is your transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal, sorry missed you in my first post! The ovary pain will probably be your ovaries shrinking back down after EPU. They get pretty big and swollen. I'm sure you're not doing the crinone wrong. I didn't get much leakage from them (way too much TMI: just did a clean out every few days!). I get much more leakage from the pessaries and it's disgustingly sticky!! The joys of it all! Hope you're recovering well. When is your transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about multiple posts! Not sure why that happened!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (20-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    Hi lovely ladies! Hope you're all having a good weekend.

Congrats @Soques! That's amazing hun. Hope the line keeps getting darker and darker and Wed has a nice strong result. How many days past transfer is your BT? My clinic makes us wait until 11dp5dt.
    @Ree888 you poor thing. Hope the OHSS is clearing up and the FET is a blessing in the end with a sticky bean.
    @Nady Lady Welcome! Hope your journey is a short an easy one!
    @MrsChino best of luck for EPU tomorrow. Hope you get lots of nice mature eggs and you're not too uncomfortable after.
    @shell'80 hope the hot flashes are a great sign for you and that little bean is causing the trouble as it buries in deep.
    @fefe76 best of luck for a sticky bean. What an amazing anniversary present that would be.

Sorry to anyone I've missed! Hope you're all doing ok. Hope those AF dances worked for anyone waiting!

AFM: Beta tomorrow. Haven't tested since the bfn at 7dp5dt. Ended up taking the 3 frer tests I did apart (yes I'm nuts!) to try and wrk out why I got a faint positive on day 6 and two negs day 7. Anyway the day 6 test I used had a different test strip to the 2 tests I used day 7! So who knows if it's an evap line or maybe a more sensitive test strip (I know I'm clutching at straws!!). Anyway don't have a good feeling. DH's bday today so trying to stay upbeat. I need a drink!!!
    Hey ladybug... I am 7dp5dt...so Wednesday would be 10dp5dt...I guess... But from reading I have done day 9dp a 5dt is when it is most likely to show correctly on a HPT
    Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal I only needed a panty liner for the pessaries hun as that leaked out. transfer day is almost here yay

@MrsChino good luck for EPU tomorrow

@shell'80 baby dust and fingers crossed hun

@fefe76 that's a lovely gift hun, yay for being PUPO and sending you lots of sticky baby dust

@ladybug14 good luck for BT hun, fingers crossed

still playing the waiting game for me

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (20-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh babygirl7 AF is really taking her jolly time! Hope she turns up soon. I often find the waiting harder than the actual cycling. Hang in there hun.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (21-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nady Lady View Post
    Omg Kylie2014 I'm hearing ya! So sick of people saying 'oh I've got friends that tried ivf and never got pregnant...yeah cheers for the negativity. And if I hear one more time 'u just need to relax, it will happen' I may punch them lol. Good luck to you...

Thank you baby girl 7 ������
    HAHA, Nady Lady! I agree... I keep saying to DH if I hear someone say "so when are you going to have kids" I will punch them! I use the hormones as an excuse We have kept our treatment pretty quiet - for that exact reason. I wish you all the best! xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    I have been through many any stims too many regarding constipation here are my go to tips
    Pre EPU
    I eat relatively spicy foods or soups a laksa or spicy wanton noodle soup lots of fibre and fluids to ensure I have a decent bowel motion the morning of EPU.
    Post EPU high fibre foods. 1ltr of pear juice afternoon of EPU it makes me feel extremely nauseous the sweetness but that and some licorice and always KFC!!!! I will go that night and regularly daily there after. If I don't do this I am howling bent over crawling in pain within 3 days.

I have to ensure I get it done day of EPU or end up in terrible trouble. It's important for a number of reasons constipated is sign of dehydration. Dehydration is bad for embryo transfer our embryos are made up mostly of fluid if your dehydrated your body will rob your embies of the fluid and they won't implant. Secondly if your constipated with pain and cramping you stomach and bowels have blood and tension close uterus. My Chinese medicine spec says the blood needs to be at the uterus and without cramping for the embie to implant. No tension serene comfortable.

They also say to stay warm better to be too warm then cold. Socks always even at transfer I always wear socks at ET.

I drink everyday 3lt water during cycle I am closer to 4.5-5.5 ltr it helps with the Bowels and the embryo chance of survival.
    Bellavista, have you tried Yakkult? I drink it every day as I read somewhere that a lot of people have credited it for relief of constipation... I take my elevit (& my progynova) with 1 little bottle each morning.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (21-07-2014),LadyLouise  (21-07-2014)