Closed Thread
Page 72 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace1 View Post
    @Soques awesome news!!! I'm so happy for you!!
    @ScubaGal that is great to hear your embies are progressing nicely. You must be very pleased!! Can I ask how often the scientists ring to give updates?
    @Grace1 the scientists don't like to take them out of the incubator more than necessary because they like to leave them all warm and snuggly but they do call:
    1. On the day after EPU with a fertilisation report (which was Friday for me)
    2. At 3 days (which was today - Sunday. Genea is open 7 days though so other clinics might not call on a weekend)
    3. They will give me an update on transfer day (Tuesday) where they put one in and freeze any others that look good.
    Last edited by ScubaGal; 20-07-2014 at 17:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    TMI warning:

What have others experienced in terms of post EPU and crinone?

...I'm doing ok in the mornings and through the day but by the evening I'm quite bloated and gassy and it makes it hard to get to sleep. I can manage this ok and tonight I'll experiment with only a clear soup for dinner.

...but today I've had a few sharp pains at my right ovary... Any ideas?

I'm keeping up with my water and getting 3L per day.

I'm a bit paranoid about OHSS...

Also everyone talks up needing the panty liners with the crinone but I'm not finding much there really - starting to worry I'm doing it wrong. On the first morning I used it there was a bit on the liner which included some darker stuff which I assume is old blood from the EPU...?
    TMI...
    @scubagirl I used crinone after transfer and for 12 weeks (8 after bfp). I didn't have lots of discharge, but my cousin (who has also gone through IVF unsuccessfully to date) said she had to 'dig it out' after a few weeks - like cottage cheese! I guess I was lucky. I did worry though because I had a few sticks come out a bit bloody. I put that down to inserting all the way and irritating my cervix. Ps: I did have a successful pregnancy though. I wasn't gassy, but very bloated and had pain in both ovaries for about a week or so after. Sleeping propped up a bit helped, and a warm water bottle for my tummy (not hot) as well as Panadol. Good luck, hope you have a sticky bub in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post
    Last edited by KitiK; 20-07-2014 at 17:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Triple post
    Last edited by KitiK; 20-07-2014 at 17:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quadriple post
    Last edited by KitiK; 20-07-2014 at 17:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry don't know what happened, my iPad had a moment and posted like 8 times! Grr!
    Last edited by KitiK; 20-07-2014 at 17:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    i haven't been on in ages as we had given up on our AC journey and decided to call it quits. However then we thought we'd try and find an embryo donor & we were lucky enough to find a wonderful donor couple in WA who gave us all their leftover embryos (3) all at blastocyst stage
    on Friday we transferred the 1st one so today im 3dp5dt I guess.
    Nervous, excited and trying to not think of it all.

on 22nd is our 10 year wedding anniversary and I want nothing more than a bfp.

Idid a medicated FET so at present am on Progynova 3times/day, crinone am & progesterone 200mg pessaries PM.

BT on 30th July

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fefe76 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (22-07-2014),KitiK  (20-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news @fefe76, I really do hope you get your bfp! I think donors are just amazing people, giving a gift, something so precious, you could never put a price on. Kudos to the donors out there, you are amazingly selfless, generous, amazingly good people!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (20-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies! Hope you're all having a good weekend.

Congrats @Soques! That's amazing hun. Hope the line keeps getting darker and darker and Wed has a nice strong result. How many days past transfer is your BT? My clinic makes us wait until 11dp5dt.
    @Ree888 you poor thing. Hope the OHSS is clearing up and the FET is a blessing in the end with a sticky bean.
    @Nady Lady Welcome! Hope your journey is a short an easy one!
    @MrsChino best of luck for EPU tomorrow. Hope you get lots of nice mature eggs and you're not too uncomfortable after.
    @shell'80 hope the hot flashes are a great sign for you and that little bean is causing the trouble as it buries in deep.
    @fefe76 best of luck for a sticky bean. What an amazing anniversary present that would be.

Sorry to anyone I've missed! Hope you're all doing ok. Hope those AF dances worked for anyone waiting!

AFM: Beta tomorrow. Haven't tested since the bfn at 7dp5dt. Ended up taking the 3 frer tests I did apart (yes I'm nuts!) to try and wrk out why I got a faint positive on day 6 and two negs day 7. Anyway the day 6 test I used had a different test strip to the 2 tests I used day 7! So who knows if it's an evap line or maybe a more sensitive test strip (I know I'm clutching at straws!!). Anyway don't have a good feeling. DH's bday today so trying to stay upbeat. I need a drink!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (20-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal, sorry missed you in my first post! The ovary pain will probably be your ovaries shrinking back down after EPU. They get pretty big and swollen. I'm sure you're not doing the crinone wrong. I didn't get much leakage from them (way too much TMI: just did a clean out every few days!). I get much more leakage from the pessaries and it's disgustingly sticky!! The joys of it all! Hope you're recovering well. When is your transfer?